C h a p t e r 2 6

You make me strong

Everyone began clapping and cheering for Lauren which made you feel happy and proud of your girlfriend.

You approached Laurwn who was on the side of the stage thanking the young blonde girl for letting her use the guitar.

"Hey." You said before she pulled you into her embrace and hugged you.

"Hey, did you like it?" She asked with a smile on her face. You smiled at her and nodded.

"Of coarse. I loved it!" You told her. Her smile grew bigger before planting a kiss on your lips.

"Are you off?" She asked. You shrugged your shoulders and grabbed her hand before approaching Ally at the counter.

"Hey- do You mind if I leave now?" You asked. She smiled and nodded. She glanced at Lauren before looking at you again.

"Oh right- this is my girlfriend, Lauren." You introduced Ally, "Lauren, This is my boss, Ally."

They both greeted each other and shook hands. I waved Ally goodbye before I walked out of the café.

"That was fun." She said. You looked at her and smiled.

"You were great up there." You told her. She clinged onto your arm for a moment.

"Thanks, baby." She said in a adorable voice. You chuckled at her.

The rest of the walk you were both talking about Coldplay and The 1975's songs. When you arrived home, you both went straight to the room.

She stripped down to her bra and underwear, as well as you in your boxers and slipped under the covers.

You kissed her forehead before closing your eyes. She was wrapped in your arms and nothing mattered anymore.