C h a p t e r 4 1

*knock knock knock*

You sighed, trying to calm your nerves before the beautiful girl with green eyes swung the door open.

"Hi. Come in." She said, stepping back and allowing you to walk in.

"What did you wanna talk about?" You asked. Obviously she's gonna talk about you and her!

"Uhm I've been thinking. Do you think we can try this again?" She asked. It was a lot to think about but maybe she was right for you. I mean you can't just leave her....

Right?

"I have to think about this." You said honestly.

"I know. But please just- I need you. I really miss you and I hate myself for doing that. I hate myself for breaking up with you and kissing Camz. I hate the fact that you and Ariana are together now. That sounds really selfish but it's true. I mean you're the reason I'm here. I could've been in Miami, or even telling the police everything you told me about your job."

She was right. You both had a bond and trust that could not be broken. This only meant one thing.

"Okay, okay. Just... Give me time alright? Ari and I are still together and it's not gonna be easy to break up with her. She's a good friend and very nice girl. I don't want to hurt her." You explained. She sighed sadly and nodded.

Her mouth opened and she was about to speak but your phone ringtone went off. Someone was calling because the small device was vibrating longer than it should.

"One sec." You almost whispered before you walked into the bathroom. You pressed the green button since Justin was calling.

"Yo man, come hit me up I-" He was saying but you cut him off.

"Justin I can't. I'm kinda busy right now." You said. He didn't say anything for a moment but eventually spoke.

"Alright, dude. After though okay? You gotta come here. Text me when you're out." He said and ended the call. You looked at the screen to find it hung up and slid it back into your pocket.

"Sorry, it was work." You lied. She nodded and starred at her fingers.

"Are you okay?" You asked, worried about how she feels.

"Yeah I'm fine. You should.. Go. I mean you probably have other things to do." She said leading you to the door.

"No I can stay, really it's-"

"Go. I understand everything. I just.. Need some time right now. Bye." She said before slowly closing the door. You watched her eyes before the door blocked the beautiful human being standing in front of you.

-

"Justin- hey! Where'd you want me to go?" You asked him, over the phone. Although you were driving, you needed drinks, Lauren and Ari out of your head, so you called him while driving.

"Oh. Uh sixteen eighty eight, first avenue." He told you. You said in your head so you wouldn't, hopefully, forget it.

"Can I bring a friend?" You asked.

"Yeah sure. See you in a bit." He said before hanging up. You opened the message app and texted Dinah.

-D, I'll be outside your house in ten. Be ready

After pushing send, you threw the phone onto the passenger seat and began speeding down the road, setting your destination on Dinah's house.

You got to Dinah's apartment, roughly ten minutes later and parked at the front door. About five minutes later, Dinah walked out, immediately knowing your vehicle, she hopped in.