Comfortable, and Ready to Relax (With Your Arms Around Me)

Hi Readers: I hope that you guys liked the chapter that I just posted for you guys and are enjoying the couple of Halstead-oriented chapters that I have decided to write; and that's actually what I'm going to continue to do, write some Halstead chapters. And that's because I feel like I need to cover some other couples, other than Matt and Gabby at times; and that's due to the fact that they are major parts of my plotline, and I need to make sure that they are still present as we continue this story. And that's exactly what I'm doing when I write these chapters, which I hope you guys enjoy. And I hope that you guys continue to let me know what you think.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She was still waiting for her loving husband to come out of the washroom, where he was currently filling up Max's water bowl after having just taken him out (which Alex asked him to do before getting in bed with her); and there was a reason for her to ask him to do that, as she'd rather not have him need to leave when they were comfortable in each other's arms. After all, she wants to cuddle up to him right now as they got a chance to cuddle up to each other in their hospital bed; and let's just say that it's going to be very comfortable, as soon as they are in bed with each other. But first, Jay needed to do something else; and that was fill up Max's water bowl, which was exactly what he just finished doing as he walked out of the washroom. At the same time, he looked at his gorgeous wife (who was basically ogling him as he walked out clad in some low-hanging sweatpants); which is the exact type of sweatpants that Alex loves to see Jay wear, because they turn her on more than anything in the entire world. But not as much as him wearing boxers (which he always does), she means when he's just wearing his boxers (which show off his package to the best of their abilities).

I mean, what wife doesn't like to take a glance at their husband's package when they have a chance? And god, Jay's package is gorgeous; and she can even see it through his sweatpants, which he was still wearing as he came out of the washroom. 

And let's just say that made her even more sexually frustrated than she already was, especially since she hasn't had sex with her husband for a month; not that she really needs any yet, especially since she needs to relax after having just given b...

And let's just say that made her even more sexually frustrated than she already was, especially since she hasn't had sex with her husband for a month; not that she really needs any yet, especially since she needs to relax after having just given birth. And that's exactly what she and Jay are going to do as they hold each other close in bed, as soon as he takes off his pants; because that was something that she was not going to let him do, he was going to take his pants off if he wanted to join her in bed. And Jay knew that. He knew that they were going to relax in each other's arms as they just cuddle up to each other in bed, while she wears some sexy lingerie for him, and he wears nothing but his boxers for her; and that was the real reason behind him just wearing his boxers when he gets in bed with Alex, because he just wants to make it fair. He wants to make sure that he's giving her the same amount of pleasure as she does.

Since she's wearing lingerie for him right now, then he feels like he needs to wear his boxers for her right now; and that's exactly what he's planning on doing for the woman he loves, especially now that he was done getting Max set up. Walking over to his bags, Jay smirked as he looked at his beautiful wife (whom he knew was starting to get impatient with him). "Okay, take a breath and just relax Alex. I promise, I'm about to take them off right now." Alex laughed as she heard Jay say that, well aware that was the case. "I know, believe me baby." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, smiling at her; after which, he proceeded to make his way up to his bags so that he could take off his pants. But first, he decided to grab his deodorant so that he could freshen up. After all, that was something else that Alex wanted him to do; she wanted him to smell good for her, and she wanted him to always put on fresh deodorant on while they're here in the hospital. And that was due to the fact that it was quite warm here in the NICU, and that was why Jay needed the deodorant; and because he also wants to make sure that Alex was happy, which is exactly what he was going to do for his wife.