The Caseys Celebrate Three Years: Cuddling (1)

Hi Readers: Sorry for the delay in getting this chapter out to you guys. I started it earlier today, but I ended up having to go out for an appointment; but now, I'm back and ready to get back to writing. But first, I want to ask you guys what you thought of the little glimpse that I just gave you into the personal life of some of the Casey employees, as well as their families; and that's due to the fact that it's something that I may start doing in the future if the storyline ever warrants it. Let me know what you think, thanks again.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To say that Gabby was tired, well that would be an understatement based on what just happened during the entirety of the movie; and that would be that Gabby just took a movie-long nap. Yes, you heard that right; Gabby just slept through an entire Hallmark Channel Movie, which Matt ended up watching alone...all the while, they both cuddled up to each other on their anniversary. But now, Gabby was awake; and that was the reason why she was a bit confused at the moment, because the end credits of the movie that they were just watching were currently rolling. And that could only mean one thing: Gabby just slept through an entire Hallmark Channel Movie, all the while cuddling up to her dreamy husband; as they held each other close on their anniversary, which was actually why she was a bit confused at the moment. Turning her head, Gabby tried to figure out what was going on, which is something that Matt was going to help her do, while running his fingers up and down her back. "It's okay, everything's okay Gabby."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case; especially as he held her in the arms and made her feel quite happy that they were currently holding each other close in bed. And god, is it really nice. The feeling that comes with the two of them holding each other close, which is something that they both always want to do with each other; at the same time, Matt turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "It's all okay baby." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "You don't nee to repeat that again Matt, I understand now." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before running his hand up and down her back; at the same time, Matt bent down and kissed the top of her head. And let's just say that this is exactly how the couple want to enjoy their anniversary, which they are already spending alone; without the boys, who are being taken care of their family. And the truth was, that was something that they are both really happy about as it means that they get a chance to hold each other.

It's everything that they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to just take it easy and relax with each other. It's all Matt wants to do for the rest of the day, as this is exactly how he wants to spend his anniversary with his wife. He wants to hold her close, and he wants to run his hand up and down her back; at the same time, he turned his head and smiled as he kissed the top of her head. And that, well that just made Gabby smile so much. "I still can't believe that we have a chance to spend the entire day alone with each other, which is something that we want so much." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I know exactly what you mean, because I most certainly know that I want to just hold this certain sexy man; this man who loves me more than anything in the entire world. Have you seen him." Looking down at his beautiful wife, Matt smirked as he turned his head and then kissed her forehead softly. "Well, I think that we both know just who that might be; that'd be me."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling as she went ahead and cuddled up to her dreamy husband again; at the same time, Matt ran his hand up and down her back (before stroking it with his thumb and kissing the top of her head). And let's just say that's exactly what the couple want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to cuddle up to each other. They want to make sure that they just relax with each other, as they hold each other close; and that was something that they're going to do for the rest of the day, but they both already know that. Wrapping his arm around Gabby's back, Matt smiled due to the fact that this is just extremely comfortable right now. She's extremely comfortable, especially the way her body was currently pressed against his chest; the body that was wearing the sexy lingerie that she specifically bought for their anniversary, which Matt most definitely does enjoy. And it's also the lingerie that he was currently playing with, because it was lace; and that's the best type of lingerie.