Halstead New Year's Eve Plans 2019-2020, Part 1

Hi Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters. I hope that you guys are enjoying the story when you read each and every day and are ready for some more chapters today. So, what do you say we pick up where we left off? With the Halstead Family.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If there was ever a topic that Jay and Alex had to talk about, then it most certainly was this topic. And that was due to the fact that they need to figure out just what they're going to be doing on New Year's Eve, and whether they need to talk to some of their family; more specifically, either her father, or Will and Natalie. Preferably, it would be all three of them (based on the current status of their relationship with her father); but they can't depend on Will and Natalie to just cancel their plans, just because they want to be together (as they celebrate the new year, as well as their first wedding anniversary). God, Alex still can't believe that this is what they are getting ready to talk about; what they're going to do, on their first wedding anniversary. She always thought that was going to be years away, but now it just feels perfect; like everything fell into place, including when they had the kids. Sure, that part was quite dramatic; the entire situation that surrounded her giving birth was full of drama, but things are okay now. The kids are okay, and things are getting better; especially as she gets to spend the weekend alone with her loving husband, whom she adores more than anything.

There's just something about getting to spend time alone with your significant other that just makes a woman really happy, and that's exactly how Alex is feeling right now, happy. Happy that she and Jay are alone, and (finally) getting to spend some quality alone time together; and not just time alone where they're shutting out the world, while they also raise their beautiful children. But she truly means alone, as they are not in charge of taking care of their beautiful children right now, but they are instead being taken care of by their family, which is something that she really appreciates, as she wants this time with Jay more than anything. She just wants to be alone with her husband, as they cuddle up to each other in bed; plus, it doesn't hurt that her husband is a real hunk. Especially when he's walking around like he is right now, wearing nothing but those nice boxers of his; that really show him off, and make her want to take them off right now and have him give her more pleasure. But that's not what she's going to do, as it's not the time for that; if she wants that, then she can have that (again) later. Right now, she just needs to take it easy as they get ready to have a nice breakfast.

However, that didn't stop Jay from smirking at her; especially since he already knows what Alex is thinking about, as he's thinking about it too. And that would be how she wants him, how she wants him to touch her; how he wants her to make love to her, and please her in bed right now. But as she said, that's not what they need to go right now; as Jay just finished making breakfast, and that means that it's nice and warm. And he'd much rather eat a warm breakfast, as much as he loves getting all hot and sexy with his wife; because that's always a lot of fun, and it's also due to the fact that he loves his wife more than anything in the entire world. And if there's one thing that they both enjoy doing with each other (whenever they get the chance to), that would be make sweet love to each other; but like they both just said, those are tonight's plans...they are not the plans that they have for today. Today, they are going to relax; they're going to hold each other close, and they're just going to take it easy. And that's something that Jay can most definitely get behind, simply because of what Alex is wearing for him right now; because that's something that Alex forgot to mention, her outfit.

Or more specifically, the sexy lingerie that she just put on for Jay; as she wants to tease her husband more than anything, and she wants to give him a little taste of just what he can get if he wants to get sexy with her (which he does). I mean, they are alone with each other; he'd be crazy if he didn't want to get some intimate time with the woman of his dreams. The woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. And that's something that Alex already knows, even though Jay is about to point that out to her. "It may not happen during the day, as I want to take it easy and just relax with you today; but I can guarantee you this. If you keep that lingerie on all day, then you are guaranteed to have me in bed later." Snickering a bit as she heard Jay say that, Alex just smiled as she decided to get up onto her knees; that way, she could make her way over to Jay's side of the bed. After which, she would get close to him and wrap her arms around his neck; with the hopes of (ultimately) giving the love of her life a kiss, which he most definitely will enjoy and reciprocate the moment she starts to kiss him. So, that's exactly what Alex went ahead and did. She went to kiss her man.