Pre-Meeting Sexy Time, Part 3

The moment Matt heard that Gabby was thinking about the boys, Matt knew that this conversation was not going to be a quick conversation; rather, she was going to need him to sit with her so that they can talk. Because that's what she needs right now, she needs someone to talk to; so that she can get some thoughts out of her head, and just clear some things up that she's worried about. After all, that was the last thing that Matt wanted her to be doing right now; he doesn't want her to worry about anything, because that's his job as her husband. To make sure that she doesn't worry, especially not while she's pregnant. That should be a time when she's not worrying, and just taking it easy; so, Matt's going to do whatever he can to make sure that he relaxes. And that all starts with Matt walking over to her at their bed, while just wearing his boxers as he brought her some breakfast, which was actually the reason why he took so long, he decided to go make them some breakfast (which they'll enjoy while they talk right now, like she needs).

"Here, I got us some pancakes for breakfast." Looking up at Matt as she sat down in bed wearing her lingerie, Gabby took a breath as she knew that this is not what she needs to be doing right now; she doesn't need to be worrying, but she needs to relax for the sake of their daughters. "I can only assume that you're worrying right now?" Taking a breath, Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her that; after which, Matt made his way over to their bed so that they can sit down together. They can hold each other close, and they can just relax; while they also talk to each other, and just hold each other close. After all, that's exactly what Matt wants right now. He wants to hold his beautiful wife close to him as they both hold each other close in bed. "Think you can slip over in bed for me baby?" Looking up at Matt, Gabby agreed with him and did just that; after which, she opened the covers and looked at the man of her dreams. "I like that you're walking around in those tight boxers. It's really sexy." Matt laughed, while also agreeing with his beautiful wife.

Passing her the plate of food that he just got for them, Matt smiled as he hoped that Gabby would like the breakfast that he made for her; which she most definitely does, as she loves pancakes (which is what he made for her). "God, I am so glad that you made me some pancakes; because that's really what I wanted right now, some classic Matthew Casey pancakes." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Half of them are yours, and I already cut them so that we can both hold each other...while also eating." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before going to grab her fork; after which, Matt set his coffee down on his side table. "Sorry I didn't bring you a drink, but I did fill up the water bottle." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "I know, I did too while you were making breakfast. I can have a tea while you're downstairs with Rafael." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before getting in bed with his beautiful wife; after which, he wrapped his arm around her and smiled as he got nice and close to his gorgeous wife.

After all, that was exactly what Gabby wanted right now; she wanted him to hold her close, as they enjoy some breakfast together. Just wrapping his arm around her waist, Matt smiled as he tugged the covers up on top of the both of them and then went to grab his fork. After which, he went to take the first bite. "That states good." Gabby snickered as she heard Matt say that. "Yeah, says the chef." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before turning his head and looking at the woman he loves; after which, he leaned in and kissed her softly. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before going to take her own bite of breakfast. "So, listen, about the boys." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that she wants to talk about that sooner rather than later. "What are you thinking about when it comes to them?" Gabby agreed with Matt. "I'm just thinking about how we're doing this, and whether we're doing the right thing. I mean, we sent them to our moms' place because we have meetings today." Matt agreed with Gabby.

"Yeah, because we want them to sleep in." Smiling as she looked at the man she loves, Gabby agreed with him. "I guess I'm just feeling a few regrets." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, before kissing her forehead softly; after which, he looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "We did say that we were going to take two-three days off per week, well working from home." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "And are we going to have them be here with us?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Yeah, I want to have the boys here. That's the entire reason why we're going to work from home." Gabby agreed. "And baby, the boys are still here. Remember, your mom lives with us on the 28th floor. The boys are downstairs on the 29th. They're still here. Your mom moved here for this reason." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, happy that he reminded her of that. "Thanks for reminding me of that." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, before smiling at his beautiful wife.

"And baby, this is normal for kids. Their parents have to work, and they're getting everything that they need; we need to get to work now though, because we need to make sure that we get the business on it's feet. And right now, that's exactly what we're in the midst of doing." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before moving to grab his hand; after which, she intertwined their fingers and smiled. After all, she really loves her husband; and she's glad that they're doing this. "Plus, I think we can both agree that we're a bit luckier; because we have family here, to take care of them when we need them. But they are in the daycare because they need to make friends. In fact, I even heard that Jay and Alex are going to put their twins in the daycare while we have a meeting today." Gabby was shocked as she heard Matt say that. "I thought they were still on leave?" Matt smiled. "Jay and Alex are going to come just for the meetings, and I'm okay with that. They want to do that because Jay needs to get out of the house." Gabby was confused.

"Remember, Voight is here for Christmas." Gabby then realized why Jay needed to come into the office. "Okay, I get that now." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, before moving to kiss her forehead softly. "If he wants to come in so that he can get away from Voight, then you aren't going to hear me complaining; rather, I am going to say that's fine...and I am going to make sure that their kids are well taken care of at the daycare, just like ours are going to be I already know that they are going there, because we all want to work today." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Definitely, because we all want to get this business stuff started." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that because that most certainly is the truth. "Anyways, we only have 12 weeks until we meet the girls." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, as that was something that she was really happy about. "God, it's so soon." Matt agreed with Gabby and smiled, before leaning in to kiss the woman he loves. "I am so glad that's the case. Now, let's eat." Gabby agreed.

"By the way, are we getting the boys tonight?" Matt smiled. "Yes, because we are going to leave work at work. Later, we're doing family time." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, loving that idea. "Can't wait. I'll get them after work." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware of what she was talking about; she was talking about the fact that she's going to be home this afternoon. "I'm glad that you're going to take some time this afternoon." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, especially since it's what she thinks she needs to do. "I need to do it, because I need to relax and just take it easy." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, before smirking as he leaned in and kissed her softly. "Good, now let's get back to eating; then I can help you get dressed, before I have to head down to my 9 am meeting." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, just smiling as they enjoyed breakfast together.