Contracts and E-mails

Hi Readers: Sorry for the delay in getting this chapter out too. Just got a bit distracted, exploring some storylines that I wanted to follow; but it turned out that I just wasn't able to get those storylines to turn out, so I need to get back to the couple I know best. And that would be Matt and Gabby. Thanks again for being so patient, and I hope you continue to like the story.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Home Office, 28th Floor – He just couldn't find himself to do it. To wake his beautiful wife up, when she looked so calm and relaxed while she laid next to him this morning in bed; and that was why he just didn't have the heart to wake her up, not when he had something to do today. More specifically, something that he knew that Gabby was not going to be the happiest about, which was the entire reason why he didn't wake Gabby up. As what he was doing was not at all family related, but it was instead related to the business. More specifically, to the business contracts that he has to sign; and the messages that he needs to get out to one of his newest employees, whom has yet to get a business e-mail. Well, until now. He just got it all set up for him, with the assistant of Casey's Assistant Chief Technology Officer for the Los Angeles Office Jamie Mars. "I really appreciate you helping me out this Sunday Jamie." Jamie agreed with his boss as he said that, more than ready to help, even if he isn't working at the same office as his CEO.

After all, Jamie doesn't work out of the Hawaii Office; rather, he's based at the Los Angeles Office. "it's more than okay Mr. Casey, I understand why you didn't want to bother Gabe." Gabe being Gabriel Adams, the Chief Technology Officer for Casey, who is actually based here in Hawaii, but he just didn't know whether he was awake or not. "Yeah, I just didn't know whether he was awake right now; and I'm wide awake and can't sleep anymore. My wife, not so much; she's fast asleep upstairs, and the boys are awake. So, I already fed them, took the dog out and decided to do a bit of work while the boys play together on the ground of my office." Jamie was a bit shocked as he heard his boss as he said that, as he was worried that his boss was going to get in trouble with his wife. "Mr. Casey, I hope I'm not overstepping; but don't you think that's a bit risky? Taking the boys to your office when your wife is still asleep in bed?" Matt snickered as he heard Jamie say that, well aware of what he was thinking, which was that he was on the 21st floor.

More specifically, he thought that he was in his official office; the one which is located in the office part of the building, rather than the one that was in his home here. "Oh, I'm not in that office. I'm in my home office. Jamie, it's Sunday. Do you really think I would go to the office, where I would be alone? Let alone when I'm taking care of my boys?" Jamie then realized that, well aware that him even thinking that was quite stupid. "Yeah, I guess that was pretty stupid." Shaking his head, Matt sighed. "Jamie don't call yourself stupid. You went to MIT, and that's one of the reasons that I hired you; and I would rather not have stupid people working in my technology division, which contains all of the proprietary designs that we have for the company." Jamie agreed with his boss as he said that. "That reminds me, did you get the e-mail that I sent you on Thursday?" Matt was a bit confused as he turned his head and went to look through his e-mail. "Sorry, I don't think I got it." Jamie agreed. "it's titled Update." Matt agreed with Jamie, before searching for it.

Looking for it, Matt sighed as he took a moment to find it; but now, he's got it. "Sorry Jamie, you have no idea how many e-mails that I get on a daily basis." Jamie laughed. "I can only assume that you get at least twenty a day." Matt was shocked. "How did you come up with that math?" Jamie laughed (again). "Five divisions, at least four executives per division; and there has to be something related to operations of each of those divisions each and every day, even on the weekends." Matt agreed with Jamie as he said that. "I just wish I could get a summary each and every day." Jamie agreed with his boss as he said that because he knows that would help. "Maybe you should ask your personal assistant to do that for you." Matt agreed with Jamie as he said that, because that's a good idea. "Then again, do I want him to go through all of my e-mails." Jamie agreed with his boss as he said that, as that most definitely was not something that he was going to want. "I think that you make a bunch of good points Mr. Casey." Matt agreed with Jamie and smiled at him.