Noah's Crawling, Part Two

She thought that she was hearing things, it couldn't be that she just missed Noah crawling for the first time; there's no way that could be the case, because then that would be crazy. But it turns out that was the truth, which meant that she missed out on her chance to see him crawl for the first time. Just looking at Noah as she stood close to Matt, Gabby smiled as she kissed the side of his head and looked at him. "Hey, when did you get down here?" Gabby smiled as Matt asked her when she got down here, because she just got down here. "I just got down here right now, just wish I got here like two minutes sooner." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case; and he knew why that was the case. But at least she's down here because it means that she can see somebody. "Well, at least you're down here. Want to stay down here for a bit now that you're out? You need a bit of exercise." Gabby thought about it, until she heard her dad's voice. "Or can you at least let me give you a hug sweetheart?"

Turning her head, Gabby saw her dad; after which, she looked at Matt and smiled at the man she loves. "Maybe we can at least stay down here until after supper? My dad's here baby." Matt agreed with Gabby as she mentioned that her dad's here, as he was well aware that was the case; plus, he had a feeling that was going to happen. "Here, do you want Noah?" Gabby agreed with Matt as she reached for Noah, ready to go pick him up. "Maybe you can do me a favor and get me a bottle of milk for him?" Grabbing Noah from Matt's arms, Gabby cuddled up to him before kissing his forehead softly. "Who's mommy's big boy, that's crawling now? Well, you're going to need to slow down when it comes to growing up mister; because I'm not sure if I'm ready to have you crawling all around the house." Gabby then realized something, and turned to look at Matt. "Walk around the house and go count the number of doorways for me?" Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that. "What are you talking..." Matt then realized. "Oh, shit."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling at him; at the same time, Matt got close to Gabby and wrapped his arms around her (before kissing the side of her head, and whispering to her). "Can I maybe pull you aside for a minute, and we can talk for a minute?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Let me just go bring Noah into the living room, and then we can go out back?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before watching as she walked away to go bring Noah into the living room; at the same time, he took a breath and walked over to Camila so that he could talk to her. "It's a nice surprise to see both you, as well as Gabby downstairs." Matt agreed with Camila as she said that, as it really was a surprise. "Yeah." Turning to look at her yerno (son-in-law) after hearing him speak to her, Camila could already tell that something was wrong with him. "Is everything okay Matt?" Matt sighed. "I want to take Gabby to a side for a minute. I haven't spoken to her since before her nap, and..." Camila then understood what he was saying.

"You want to just take her aside for a minute, and check on her?" Matt agreed with Camila as she asked him whether that was what he wanted to do, as that was exactly what he wanted to do; he wanted to pull Gabby aside and talk to her in private. "I promise that we're going to stay down here for supper, but I do still want to just do my job and check on Gabby. I know that she's really hurting, and I just..." Going to grab Matt's hand, Camila already understood what was going on through his head. "Matt, you don't have to explain it all; just take a breath and relax mi Hijo. I know that you're concerned for Gabby, as am I; and I know that you need to do check ins with her, especially after she just woke up. So, I am not going to stop you. Matt, please do just that." Matt agreed with Camila as she told him that, glad that was the case; after all, that's exactly what he wants to do right now. He wants to go talk to Gabby, and just check on her...because he knows that she may still be putting a brave face on, because that's the last thing he wants her to do.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Backyard - Holding Gabby's hand as the two of them walked in their backyard, Matt took a breath as he intertwine their fingers as he thought about how he wants to start this conversation with her. But luckily, he didn't have to start it; because Gabby decided to start the conversation, by talking about a topic that they both were going to enjoy talking about. "So, Noah's crawling now." Matt laughed a bit, while stroking her hand. "Yeah, I guess he is. Honestly, it's still all fresh." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, laying her head down on his arm. "Honestly, it's been such a ride over the last eighteen months; from where we were last May, to where we are now..." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware of what he was talking about. "You mean, how I didn't even think that we'd still be married; heck, that we'd even be having a baby, let alone four of them." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as that definitely was something that neither of them expected to have. "Four children, it's still crazy." Gabby agreed. "Could've been five."