Family Time-turned-Snack Time

Hi Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters. I hope that you guys are enjoying the journey that I'm sending you on, including the introduction of the new characters. While I am aware of the fact that the new characters are not part of the One Chicago universe, I still want to portray them because I need to have something else to cover if I am ever short of ideas; they are my couple that I can just have free reign with (for now). You may see me add more characters and couples as we go, so that I can have the same ability. I hope you guys continue to enjoy the story, even with the non-One Chicago universe characters. Thanks again for reading.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He just finished getting him and his wife a snack, a snack that his wife most definitely does need to have so that he can replenish her energy (as well as the nutrients that she needs to have in her body that she can give in Amelia); and that was something that Luke always enjoyed watching, his beautiful wife feeding their daughter as they relax in bed with each other...as a family. Because that's something that he and Sarah have always wanted to have, ever since they first got together in high school. One of the things that they discussed all those years ago, was the fact that they both want to have a (large) family; and there's a significance to what Amelia is, and that would be the start of their beautiful family that they are going to have. And that most definitely will include a son, as he is the last Reese in the family tree; at least, for now. The last thing that he wants to do is let the Reese family name becoming extinct, as he already knows that his daughter will not be the one to carry on the name; he thinks at least, he's not exact sure as of right now.

And that's due to the fact that it's far too early to predict what his baby girl is going to do, and whether she's going to continue the Reese family name; but he has no expectations for the future, as he doesn't even want to think about that. I mean, what father wants to think about his baby girl getting married; especially when she's only a month old, as she was born on September 29th. Luke most definitely does not want to think about that, as Amelia is far too precious and beautiful for hm to think about just how much he wants to spend this time with her; and that's exactly what he's going to get, while he's on (partial) paternity leave. Yes, you heard that right; partial paternity leave, which means that he still needs to work. But there are some benefits to being on partial paternity leave, which include that he gets to be with his wife and daughter; while also earning a full paycheck, to provide for his family. And that's exactly what they're in the midst of doing right now, just taking it easy and relaxing; and that's starts with having a family snack, in bed.

Well, not just enjoying a snack with each other; but also getting a chance to run his hands all over her gorgeous body, as she was currently just wearing some sexy lingerie for him. Lingerie that Luke most definitely does enjoy the sight of because it shows off her body; the body that she has already committed to work on as soon as he can, not that she needs to. Rather, Luke wants to make sure that his wife knows that she can take her time; and she can relax, due to the fact that she is still recovering from giving birth. And that's why Luke especially likes being able to work from home, as it means that they get a chance to just spend some time as husband and wife; and that time is going to start when he's in bed with the woman he loves, who is currently in the midst of standing at their daughter's crib. But first, he needs to make his way over to his side table; that way, he can set their food down and just make his way up behind Sarah. God, that gorgeous body of hers is everything that he wants, and he can't want to just hold her close.

Turning around afterwards, Luke smirked as he made his way over to Sarah at the crib and then walked up right behind her; moving his hands to her body, Luke smirked as he put his hands on the lingerie that she was wearing for him right now. After which, he wrapped his arms around her tight and kissed the side of her head. And let's just say that Sarah loved that feeling, because she always enjoys the feeling of her husband's strong arms around her body. "God, now this is something that I really enjoy." Luke smiled as he heard Sarah say that, before bending down so that he can kiss her shoulder softly; after which, he smiled as he turned his head and kissed her neck softly. "So, our little girl is going to bend some time in her crib; rather than cuddle up to their parents in bed?" Turning around to look at the man she loves, Sarah took a breath as she put her hand on his chest. "Is that okay?" Luke agreed with Sarah as she asked him whether it was okay, because it most definitely was. After which, he put his hands on her arms and smiled at his wife.