Adopting Jackson David Casey?

A fourth chapter today? What's up with the writer today? Well, I'll tell you what's up, I want to give you what I didn't give you yesterday; and that would be the missing chapter. I only gave you two chapters yesterday, so I feel like I owe you another chapter today; but maybe I can also give you another chapter after this one, depending on how long it takes to get this chapter done. But first, what do you guys think of the idea of Matt and Gabby adopting a baby boy; a baby boy that would replace (sorry, bad word to use) the baby that they lost. Does that make sense? Do you guys like that idea? Well, I would love to know what you guys think; and whether you guys are open to that. Can't wait to find out what you guys think about it, because I'll be waiting to read your comments.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He could tell that she had a lot on her mind as she stood at the counter of their bathroom, his wife taking all the time in the world getting ready to join him in bed, which was where they decided that they were going to talk about Matt's proposal, a proposal that Gabby actually seemed to be open to. And that was quite surprising, both to Matt; and honestly, to Gabby herself. She never saw herself ever being okay with adopting a baby after what they went through with Louie, but there's just something about this time that makes her feel right; and maybe that was for other reasons as well, which also included the fact that they wouldn't be dealing with DCFS. The agency that made the early days of their marriage a living hell, which was something that she still can't forget; nor could she forget how she felt when she had to give Louie back, which was why Matt was starting to think this was a bad idea. A feeling that he was going to share with Gabby as he walked into the bathroom behind her, clad in nothing but his boxers; meanwhile, she wore some sexy lingerie (which Matt most definitely enjoyed the sight of). "I like the sight of this." Gabby agreed with Matt, smiling at him.

At the same time, Matt walked up behind her and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her; moving his hands to her stomach, Matt soon felt her put her hand on top of his as he held her close. He then bent down and kissed her shoulder, before turning his head and whispering in her ear. "We don't have to talk about this if you don't want to, I know that you have your reservations." Taking a breath, Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that; but that didn't mean that she didn't want to talk about this, because she actually felt intrigued this time around (which was the entire reason behind her actually WANTING to talk to Matt about this). And that was something that she was going to tell Matt, as she turned around to face him this afternoon. And god, did Matt like the fact that she just turned around in his arms; especially since it gave him a chance to step close to her, and move his hand to her neck. "I mean it when I said that, I...." Interrupting her husband, Gabby wrapped her arms around his back and then leaned up to kiss him softly. And let's just say that really surprised Matt, as he thought that this time in the washroom was going to be spent apologizing to her.

"Baby, calm down." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before watching as she got close to him and wrapped her arms around his waist; at the same time, he did the same and just smiled as he looked down into her eyes. "So, are we going to talk about this?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he asked her whether they were going to talk about this, that being the idea of them adopting a baby to make them have triplets again. Well, somewhat. But right now, they need to get to bed; as that was where they were going to talk about it, as they hold each other close in bed. That was where they both want to be right now. They want to hold each other close as they cuddle up to each other in bed and talk to each other about adoption; a topic that they both WANT to talk about, surprisingly. And that was why they were both ready to just get in bed, as they wanted to have this conversation with each other; they wanted to talk about this topic, and they wanted to explore it. But like they said, they need to get in bed with each other first. "Promise me that we take things slow, and just relax for a bit while we talk about this?" Matt agreed with Gabby, smiling at her.