Quality Time at the Beach, Part 1A

Hi Readers: What are you guys thinking of today's chapters so far? I hope that you guys are enjoying them, and are ready to keep going with some more chapters, including this one; which will be my last one for tonight. So, let's just get to it. Here's our first beach chapter.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kahala Beach – Gabby had to admit, she loves the fact that they live on the beach as it means that they can just walk out of their home and be right on the beach. And that's exactly what Matt and Gabby want, as it means that they can go outside and take a walk on the beach whenever they want. And that's something that they both really like, as it can really help them; it can help them with their stress, and it can also help with Matt's PTSD. And that was one of the real reasons why matt and Gabby wanted to live here, because this is exactly what they need; they need to be able to easily access the water, and the beach. And god, Matt can't wait for when the boys are older; when they can run in and out of the water, because that most certainly is something that he can see happening soon. Their boys already love talking baths, and he can only imagine how they're going to feel when they get to take a swim in the ocean for the first time; but right now, Matt and Gabby weren't concentrating on their sons. Rather, they're going to concentrate on doing something; and that would be him running into the water and chasing after the ball. And that was something that Gabby knew. She knew that Matt wanted to do that with Andy, and while they walked down the beach with each other.

"Can you at least let me change sides, and hold your other hand? That way, I won't get hit by the ball." Laughing a bit as he heard Gabby say that, Matt brought his hand up and then proceeded to kiss her hand. "I think that I most definitely can make that happen." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as she let go of his hand. "Wait, do you want me to get the ball out; while you take him off his leach?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling at her. "Maybe you can keep the leach in our beach bag?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, glad that was the case. "Well, I most definitely like that idea." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before getting close to her and proceeding to kiss the side of her head; after which, Matt smiled as he watched Gabby set their bag down. Bending down, Gabby proceeded to open the bag and saw the ball thrower. "Actually, I have an idea; what do you say you take him off his leach so that he doesn't hurt your arm while you're holding the ball for the first time?" Matt then thought about the idea and agreed with her. "Maybe I can put it in your bag?" Gabby agreed with Matt, smiling. "I have bags in here too."

Matt was a bit confused as he heard Gabby say that, before realizing what she meant. "Oh, dog bags." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, because that most definitely was exactly what she has in her bag. "Yes, I have some dog bags in here." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before going to look at Andy. "Andy, here boy." Getting close to Matt, Andy got ready to have his leach taken off; seemingly well aware that was what they were going to do right now. They were going to take off his leach, and they were going to make sure that they have fun with him; just like they're going to have with each other. That's something that they both want to do right now. They want to have fun with each other, and they can't wait to just get in the ocean with each other; because that most definitely will be something that they both plan on doing, they're going to get in the ocean and share a kiss. But first, Matt has to get Andy's leach off. "Hey, calm down boy. Calm down buddy." Andy agreed with Matt as he said that, before going to sit down; just like the good dog that he is. After which, Matt proceeded to grab his leach and went ahead and took it off for him. "Yeah, play time."

Andy then jumped up a bit as he heard Matt say that, while watching him stand up; at the same time, Matt proceeded to give Gabby the leach. Grabbing it from Matt, Gabby smiled as she went ahead and proceeded to set it down in her; at the same time, Matt looked at Andy while showing him the ball...which made him jump once again. "You ready to go boy? Ready?" Andy barked, agreeing with Matt as he most definitely was ready to do some running, which is why Matt then proceeded to go ahead and throw the ball, which is exactly what Andy wanted him to do. After which, he went ahead and ran after the ball, right into the water. "I hope you realize that he's going to smell like shit now." Moving to pick up the beach bag again, Gabby moved to put it over her shoulder; after which, Matt grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers so that they could keep making their way to a spot on the beach. At the same time, Matt made sure to look at Andy and watch him run. "Well, he sure can run fast." Gabby laughed. "I think we both know that there's a reason that's the case." Turning his head, Matt was confused. "Is there a reason why you can say that?" Gabby smiled at Matt.