Chapter Two Hundred and Eighteen, Part Two

Coming downstairs after getting changed this morning, Matt smirked as he looked at his beautiful wife while she sat in the living room wearing her lingerie; some lingerie that most definitely was something that he liked the sight of, because he loved that tight lingerie that she was wearing right now. "So, what am I making for breakfast?" Smiling as she heard Matt ask her what she wants for breakfast, Gabby went to answer his question (while not looking at him); that was due to the fact that she was currently watching a movie on the Hallmark Channel. "Go ahead and make whatever you want." Matt snickered as he heard Gabby say that, before making his way over to the cupboard so that he can make her a protein shake, which is something that she was going to have before breakfast, which she needs to tell him. "Okay, no. I am not going to risk having you throw up the food that you don't like, especially not when you're wearing that sexy lingerie that I love." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as she turned her head and looked at him. And let's just say that Gabby loved the sight that she saw in the kitchen, the sight of her husband just wearing his boxers.

And that's why she decided to get up and make her way over to the kitchen, that way she could hug him; at the same time, she would also give him a sweet kiss. Or maybe it would be the other way around because Matt is the one that's going to want her. "Then I think I could go for some French toast. We haven't had that in a while." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before turning to make his way over to the bread box; however, not before Gabby could put her hand on his back. "But first, I want something that only my husband can give me." Turning around to look at his beautiful wife, Matt smirked due to the fact that he already knew what that was. Making his way over to Gabby, Matt smirked as he wrapped his arms around her so that he could hold her against his chest; after all, that was exactly what they both wanted right now. They both want to hold each other close, and Gabby wants to have her husband kiss her. But first, she wanted to put her hands on that muscular chest of his; which is exactly what she did, as she stepped close to him. A the same time, Matt wrapped his arms around her and put his hands on her butt; stepping close to her, Matt just smirked.

He then bent down and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, his gorgeous wife Gabriela Casey. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I love you too, and I am so glad that this is what we're going to do; we're going to hold each other close, and we're going to make sure that we're just having a nice day." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before moving his hand to the side of her head; after which, he kissed her forehead softly. Bending down, he then went ahead and kissed the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "What do you say you go relax and just take it easy, because you need to relax and just take it easy." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know, and I am going to go do just that; I just wanted to take a minute to admire my man, who looks really sexy as he just wears those sexy tight boxers he's wearing." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, before watching as she turned around so that she could make her way back to the living room; after which, he bent down and then went to squeezer her butt (which made her jump).

Turning around, Gabby looked at her husband. "MATTHEW!" Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, before just watching as she walked away; after which, she went ahead and walked away. All the while, she also swayed his hips in a way that was really turning him on. And that was enough to get Matt to change his plans, and walk over to his wife; then, he could get his revenger for that. And just how did he do that? Well, he went ahead and grabbed his hand. Tugging her close to him, Matt smirked as he brought her body close to him; after which, he wrapped his arms around her and smiled. At the same time, Gabby wrapped her arms around his neck and just smiled as she got close to the man she loves. Moving his hands to her stomach, Matt smirked as he leaned in and then proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow, Matt smiled as he moved his hands to her neck and started to take things nice and slow with the most beautiful woman in the entire world. "God, you better make sure that you keep that lingerie on tight." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that. "Oh, is the lingerie turning you on?" Matt agreed with his girl. "Of course, it is." Gabby smirked.

She then went ahead and walked away, swaying her hips just like she was doing the first time she walked away. "You want me to make you a protein shake or something? Or do you want a real breakfast?" Gabby smiled as she looked at the man she loves, and just wants to enjoy today. "I want you to make me breakfast. Maybe we can spend the morning together, and only work later?" Matt agreed with Gabby. "Let me guess, you want to do designs?" Gabby smiled. "I was actually thinking that we could talk about doing a project together, because we don't really work together much." Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that. "What are you talking about? We work together each and everyday baby." Gabby took a breath as she heard Matt say that, before nodding as she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Can we talk about it as we have breakfast?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him whether they can talk about it while they have breakfast. "Of course, we can. Gabby, we can always talk if you need to talk to me about something." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, glad that was the case. "I promise, everything will be okay." Matt agreed with his wife.

"Hey, of course everything will be okay Gabby; I promise that we're going to be okay, and you have nothing to worry about." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know. Now, I am going to go sit on the couch and just relax." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, glad that was the case. "I like the sound of that, because it means that you're going to relax and just take it easy." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling at her amazing husband; after which, she walked away to the living room so that she can relax. But not just relax, she was also going to think about how she can talk to Matt about what she wants; and about how worried he was, which most definitely was something that she had on her mind right now.

Gabby's POV:
As I made my way back over to the living room, I took a breath due to the fact that I just knew that he was a bit worried right now; he doesn't know what I want to talk to him about, but I do. And I can just see that he's worried, and that makes me sad. But I am not going to tell him anything until he's over here, and just relaxing with each other as we eat. However, I am going to just think about how we can talk about what I want to talk about. And that would be that I want to do a project with him, apart from our currently projects. It's not something related to ELLA, or anything else. I want to do something with just Matt, where we are personally involved. I just don't know whether Matt is interested in that, doing a project (for the company) which we are in charge of; because right now, he's not really involved in much of the company....other than by oversight, and that's fine on a normal day. But I just like the idea of us doing a project together, and I just hope that Matt likes the idea too, because I'm not sure what he's going to think about.

But at the end of the day, I can just tell that Matt is going to like the idea at the end of the day; as it means that we're going to do a project together, and it means that we're going to be able to spend even more time together...where we relax, and just hold each other. Because if we do this, then I already know where I'm going to want to do this project. And of course, that's going to be in our bed. I want to work in bed, with me in lingerie; and Matt just wearing those tight boxers that I love, and plan on enjoying for the rest of my life. God, my husband is such a hunk; and I have a feeling that Matt knows that I love how muscular he is, especially when he's holding me in those strong arms of his. Because that's something that I always enjoy, when he's holding me in his arms. "You're thinking about what it's going to be like when I'm holding you in my arms, aren't you baby?" Turning my head as I grabbed the TV remote, I just snickered while shaking my head. "Yeah, keep thinking that way Matt. Also, stop being so cocky. It's not hot."

Turning his head as I said that, Matt was shocked. "Really, did you just say that? Last time I checked, you find me hot all the time; especially when I'm wearing my boxers, like I am right now." I smirked as Matt say that, as that most definitely is the truth. "Don't you know it Mr. Casey." Matt smiled as he heard me call him 'Mr. Casey' because that's not a title that I use all that often. "Well, this Mr. Casey is just happy that you're his one and only Ms. Casey." I agreed with Matt as he said that. After which, I went to grab my iPad before noticing that there was a text on there. A text that I didn't like. 'Sylvie just applied for a job with the Chicago Sales Team.' I was just shocked as I read that text. "OH HELL NO!" Turning his head as I said that, Matt got worried. "What's wrong baby?" Turning my head, I took a breath and looked at him. "Sylvie just applied for a job on the Chicago Sales Team that we're creating."