Camila: Offers of Time Alone, and a New Home (2)

Now if that wasn't the question of the day, where her head was at when it came to the idea of time alone; something that she would most definitely enjoy with her loving husband, some time alone (while their sons are just downstairs and being taken care of by her mother). And that was something that she most definitely did like the idea of, but she just wants to make sure that they make this decision together; she just doesn't want to make this decision unilaterally, even though this would be something that really does benefit her. But it wouldn't just benefit her, as it would also benefit her loving husband; because it would mean that he gets some time to grieve the loss of their son too, which is something that she knows he has to do. And that's why they need to make this decision together...and she's more than ready to talk about it. "So, can I ask you what you're thinking about this?" Looking down at Gabby as he stroked her back, Matt smiled at Gabby. "I'm ready to do whatever you want baby; you can make this decision." Gabby sighed.

"No, I'm not going to make this decision alone; this is something we're going to do together, because this is a time which we could both benefit from. And that's because we can both take some time to grieve, because I know that you need to grieve as well baby." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case; after which, he turned his head and kissed the top of her head. And that's exactly what Gabby needed right now, just some love and attention from the man of her dreams. "So, what are you thinking right now Gabby?" Taking a breath, Gabby thought about what she wanted; what she wanted from this (possible) chance at time alone, time where she can be alone with the man she loves. Taking a breath as she thought about it, she laid her head down on Matt's muscular chest. And god, that was exactly what she wanted. She wanted to cuddle up to him, and she wanted to hold him close; and that's exactly why she thinks that this is something that they need right now, time where they can just be together and mourn.

Mourn the loss of their son, because that's something that they both need a chance to do; away from the outside world, because she loves that idea. Running her hand down his muscular chest, Gabby took a breath as she then felt Matt turn his head and kiss her forehead softly; at the same time, Matt smiled as he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. He then decided to run his finger up and down her back. "To tell you the truth, if we were alone...we could do things that we couldn't with the boys here, in our room with us." Matt looked down at Gabby as she said that, smirking at bit as he then watched her look up at him; at the same time, Matt wrapped his arm around her back and then moved his hand to her neck. Moving her hand to Matt's arm, Gabby smiled as she stroked it with her thumb; at the same time, he bent down and proceeded to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world (and the woman he wants to comfort and make feel better after the miscarriage they suffered).

Turning his head after sharing a kiss with his beautiful wife, Matt smiled as he then proceeded to kiss her forehead softly. "You still making up your mind?" Gabby took a breath as Matt asked her that. "I think first, I'd want my mom to go get her things." Matt looked down at Gabby as she said that, well aware of the reason why that would be the case. "Let me guess, you don't just want her to stay here during the day?" Gabby sighed as she looked down, but she had no reason to do that; rather, she could look at him and just tell him the truth. Pushing her head up, Matt smiled as he leaned in and then proceeded to kiss her softly. "How about this? We'll tell your mom to go get her things, and she can stay in the in-law suite down on the main floor?" Gabby took a breath. "Can she just stay there for good for now? That way, she can be here for us? And I you need to work..." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that. "I love that idea. I'll go tell her okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before proceeding to kiss her softly. "I love you." Matt agreed.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Walking into the kitchen shortly after making his way downstairs, Matt smiled as he watched Camila putting away the groceries that he got for them. "You know that we appreciate this, right Camila?" Turning around to look at her son-in-law, Camila smiled as she agreed with him; after which, she took a breath and sighed as she could tell that he was also still hurting. Yet at the same time, he was also making jokes; which is something that she knows he's just doing so that he can put on a brave face, which she can see right through. "I hope you know that I can see right through that brave face you're putting on Matthew." Matt agreed with Camila as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I know that full well." Camila agreed with her son-in-law as he said that, before walking over to him; after which, she proceeded to hug him. "How are you doing? And not Gabby, you." Matt sighed as Camila asked him how he's doing, and specifically him. "I'm holding up." That's when Matt proceeded to walk out of the kitchen, as Andy needed to go out.

"C'mon Andy, let's go outside." Agreeing with Matt, Andy then went to walk outside so that he can go to the washroom; meanwhile, Camila turned around to look at Matt. "You look comfortable in those sweats." Matt laughed as he heard Camila say that. "I promise, I'll wear these while I'm around the house." Camila was a bit confused as she heard Matt say that, while also watching him put Andy out in the backyard. "What are you talking about? You're going to be staying upstairs." Taking a breath as he closed the door behind Andy, Matt then made his way back into the kitchen so that he could talk to Camila. "Actually, that's something that I wanted to talk to you about." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, before looking at her son-in-law. "Is there a specific reason why you want to talk to me about something?" Matt smiled at Camila. "You know that bedroom that we have at the front of the house? Basically, a secondary primary suite bedroom?" Camila agreed with Matt as he said that. "Also known as my future bedroom?" Matt laughed.

"Yes, that's definitely what it's going to be. But I want that to be your bedroom starting tonight." Camila was confused as she heard Matt say that, unsure of what he meant. "What do you mean?" Matt sighed. "Listen, me and Gabby want to have the best of both world; we want some time alone, but we also want to have the boys nearby if that makes sense." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Well, that makes sense." Matt smiled. "So, that's why we want to offer you a chance to stay there; you can stay there, and you can watch the boys down here on the main floor. Meanwhile, me and Gabby can relax upstairs; and when we want the boys, we can come get them." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, as that most definitely is a good idea. "I think I can agree to that, because I know that it'll help Gabby." Matt agreed with Camila as she said that, as that most definitely will be the case. I mean, of course it will; and it'll also give them a chance to just hold each other close, which is what Gabby wants.

"Listen, how about you go home and get some bags? I can take care of the groceries, and get your room ready?" Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, liking that idea; after all, that was something that they needed to do. They needed to get everything ready, so that they can make sure that Camila is comfortable when she lives here, and so that she can have the boys nearby. "Oh, we're going to keep the boys in their nurseries, okay?" Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Okay, now I am going to go get my things; that way, I can take care of the boys and then make sure that you guys get the time alone that you guys need. And I am so glad that you're going to take that time alone, because you need it." Matt smiled as he heard Camila say that, before going to get close to her; after which, he hugged her and just smiled as they held each other. And let's just say that the hug that Matt got was really more of comfort, than of gratitude; and Camila knew that, because it was exactly what they both needed right now.

"Listen, get out of here and go get your things; then, we can get some time alone." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling as she proceeded to walk away so that she can get her things. Meanwhile, Matt proceeded to make his way over to the groceries again.