Meet the Jacobs, Part Two

There was just something about the way that her loving husband makes love to her each and every time in bed that makes her smile, especially in the aftermath of them having sex; there's just something about the way that her husband holds her in his arms and runs his finger up and down her back as a way that to tease her in bed. At the same time, Mario turned his head and kissed Bella's forehead softly; smiling as he kissed her forehead, she grabbed the covers and tugged them on top of the both of them. At the same time, Bella cuddled up to her incredible husband; laying her head down on his chest, Bella smiled as she put her hand on his chest and just cuddled up to the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. She then proceeded to stroke it with her thumb and concentrated on what she wanted to do right now, and that would be holding her husband close to her; after they just had hold sex with each other. After all, that was exactly what they both wanted to do right now. They want to hold each other, and just relax.

Running his hand around her back, Mario just smirked as he put his hand on her shoulder and stroked it with his thumb; at the same time, he turned his head and smiled as he kissed her forehead softly. "Now, what was a way to celebrate you getting good news." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, because it most definitely was at the same time, she moved her hand down his chest and smirked due to the fact that this really is something that she's going to enjoy...time alone with the man she loves, as they hold each other with nothing put the sheets on top of the both of them. But if Mario thought that she was done teasing him, she wasn't as she soon moved her leg over his, which automatically prompted Mario to move his hand to hers (which is what he does without even thinking every time). And God was it comfortable, as it meant that he was holding her so damn comfortably. This is just perfect, and they are both happy with each other; just because they are holding each other, with nothing but the covers on top of the both of them.

"Mario, can I ask you a question?" Moving his hand to Bella's back, Mario agreed with her as she can always ask him a question. "Hey, of course Bella; you already know that you never need to ask me that question. You can always tell me what's on your mind, and just tell me what you want to think about." Looking up at Mario, Bella smiled. "What are your thoughts on us getting pregnant?"

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Looking down at his wife after she asked him whether he was interested in them getting pregnant (e.g., having a baby), Mario smiled as he bent down and kissed Bella softly; after all, that was something that he's wanted for a long time. He's wanted to have kids with this gorgeous woman he's currently holding in his arms, and just cuddling up to her; and that's definitely something that he enjoys, especially when it came to the idea of him being a father. "To tell you the truth, I love the idea of us having a baby with each other; I want to have a baby with you, and I am ready to do that." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, feeling him run his fingers up and down her back; and god, now that was something that she likes. The feeling of Mario's hand on her back, stroking it with his thumb. And god, that was the best feeling in the entire world, which is the exact reason why Bella is so happy over how they're holding each other, how she's naked in her husband's arms...and just holding him close. However, she couldn't help but dream of the idea.

"I can't wait to have a baby with you, but I still feel like we should leave it up to faith; no condoms, nothing that stops us." Mario agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, glad that they were on the same page. "Good, because that's what I was thinking too; we just let it happen and be happy when it does." Bella smiled as she heard Mario say that, before cuddling up to him once again. "Do you mind if I do something?" Mario was confused as to just what that might be. "Depends, what is that thing you want to do?" Looking up at her loving husband, Bella smiled. "I was thinking of putting my..." Mario then wrapped his arms around her, as that was the last thing that he wanted her to do. "You aren't leaving my bed, that's final." Bella smirked. "Not even if I want to take a swim with you, and maybe even go for a second round in the pool?" Mario smirked as he heard Bella say that, before agreeing with the woman he loves. "Oh, let's go do that now." Bella laughed as she heard Mario say that, before getting up out of bed.