Let the Family Time, Not Office Time Begin

Hi Readers: I hope you guys are enjoying where this story is headed, because I am more than ready to continue this story. But just how long do I hope to plan to write this story? Well, let me give you a hint. I hope to write this story for another million words. Because chapter includes my 1-millionth word in this story. This is huge, and I am so glad that you guys are still here for the ride; reading every single word that I write. Now, what do you say we get back to the story (and some family time). Enjoy my dear readers.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Headquarters – Floor P1: Executive Parking
The drive to the office from their family home most definitely was one of Gabby's favorites, because it was extremely scenic; and even better, it was short. And that was due to the fact that they were able to take the highway from their home, all the way downtown to the office. So, that's exactly what they both enjoyed. The amount of time that it takes to get to and from their family home, which is perfect; especially as it truly benefits their family life, because it means that they get to spend more time with their children. In fact, that's why they have the boys on a certain nap schedule; a nap schedule that allowed them to wake up, right before they get home from work. And that's actually something that Gabby wants to talk to Matt about, his work schedule as they drove into the parking garage. And while she did think about bringing it up the moment she first thought about it, but she decided to wait since Matt was currently in the midst of flashing their pass key to get into the garage. And now that he did that, it meant that he can now drive in.

And boy was Gabby glad that they were now driving into the garage, as it meant that they were one step closer to seeing their boys; and being back together as a family, which is everything that they all want. They want to be together, and they want to be having fun in the penthouse. And that was the real reason that they decided to come home, but that didn't mean that Gabby wasn't sure that Matt was going to remember that; as much as she wants to trust her husband, she does want to make sure that they are already in agreement when it comes to what they're going to be doing both tonight (and tomorrow). "So, listen. As we make our way to our parking spot, I was thinking that we could talk about something." Turning his head, Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him that; because she can always ask him questions, because she knows that her asking questions...is her way of making sure that they're on the same page when it comes to what their priorities are. "Listen, I want to make sure that we're on the same page about something."

Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before letting go of her hand as he needs to put both of his hands on the steering wheel; that way, he can concentrate on making sure that they are safe in the garage. "What's that about? What do you need to talk to me baby? I can hear it in your voice, and you're worried about something." Gabby took a breath as she heard Matt say that, even though she wasn't exactly worried. "It's not that I'm worried, it's that I just want to make sure that we're here for the same reason." A bit confused as he heard Gabby say that, Matt went ahead and continued to drive towards the area where he gets to park. "And what are you talking about, can you be more specific baby?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she can be specific, as that most definitely is something that he can do. "I guess, I am just trying to make sure that we're on the same page when it comes to the reason why we're here at the headquarters." Agreeing with his wife as she said that, Matt (slowly) drove down the aisle to their parking spot.

"Listen, I know that if there's a work emergency; then of course, I'll be okay with you going down to..." Snickering a bit, Matt soon realized what she was trying to tell him. "Let me guess, you want to make sure that we're here to do stuff with the boys; rather than us being here so that we can work, and just have the boys here with us." Taking a breath, Gabby agreed with Matt; because that was exactly what she was thinking about. "Am I wrong to think that you wouldn't do that for me?" Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that. "Listen, how about you take a breath and just relax? Let me just get to the parking...and then we'll talk when we're out, because I want you to breathe and just relax; because that's why we're here. To relax, and just be with our family." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. And she's quite happy over the fact that they're both already on the same page, about this at least; and she can also see Matt's protective father side coming out...which is something that she really enjoys. He's such a great man.