The Only Family We Need

Hi Readers: I want to just say this first. I want to say that yes, I did write this chapter previously; but I have decided to re-write it and add more information to it. Now, I do hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter; and like I said previously, I'm sorry about the huge 180. But now, I know where I want to take this story; and I truly believe that I can do this better. But first, some quick notes.

Quick Notes:
(1) I watched the finale last night, and I really didn't like the cliff-hanger. But I have to say this. Jesse Spencer, if you think you can get away with not coming back in the premiere...after Matt proposed to Sylvie, then you're dreaming. I expect to see you in Season 12.
(2) I am not the biggest fan of Brettsey, because she was supposedly Gabby's best friend; and she also slept with her brother/Matt's brother-in-law Antonio. Plus, she's the reason that Gabby left in the first place. So, that pisses me off that they decided to do this.
(3) I read something on Instagram, and they are calling the show Racist because they basically gave Gabby's story to Sylvie; allowing her to get all Gabby wanted: she wanted to adopt (Louie), and she wanted to be married to Matt. White-washing in my opinion.
(4) I want to thank Christian Stolte for all he's done for the show, and we're going to miss him. But now, we need a fourth member of truck. And I want that to be our Captain because I can't see anybody else getting on that truck to replace Mouch.

Story Quick Notes: I have decided to change the layout of the building. There will not be 30 floors inside the building, and an additional (31st) floor on the rooftop; as well, there will also be three below-ground parking floors (P1-P3). And that's because I wanted to add a floor of bedrooms in the penthouse. Now, there will be three bedrooms and an office on the 28th floor for guests; as well, there will be four bedrooms on the 29th floor for the kids. Hope you guys continue to enjoy the story. Thanks for reading.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

30th Floor: Primary Suite
This was not the situation that the father had in mind as his definition for a nice night, but it's exactly what he's going to take if he needs to; him, Gabby, and the boys...all in the same room, as they take it easy with each other. Well, he and Gabby at least; not necessarily the boys, as they are going to do something else...something that they're already doing, because he just finished setting them up where they're going to be staying tonight. And that would be playing with a couple toys in their play pen cribs that they have in their room, and which the boys are going to be sleeping in for a while. That way, they can have them close; as they hold the only family that he and Gabby need close to them, as that's all they need in life. Each other, and their boys. Well, except for where Matt is about to go; and that would be the shower, where Gabby was currently trying to calm down after some drama tonight. Drama that always seemed to come with her family, which is why they actually asked their family to leave; and just let them be alone now.

That way, they could concentrate on what truly matters the most in life: their family. Them, and their sons; and soon, their daughters. God, Matt can't wait to meet their daughters; but for now, he's more than okay with them just spending time together with the boys. But just not yet, as he wants to do something else first. And that would be get in the shower with the love of his life, which is something that he knows will help her; or at least, he thought that was what he was going to be doing tonight. Because while he did hear Gabby's music (which is something she listens to when she needs to relax), he thought that the water he was hearing was going into the shower; but the truth was, the water was actually going into the bath that Gabby was running for herself (and already sitting in). But luckily, he was in here now; and that meant that he could stop the water, because that will mean that there's enough water in the bath. And there's a reason for that, which is due to the fact that he doesn't want water to spill onto the ground.

But no, it's not due to the fact that it's almost at the top (and Gabby just didn't notice that); but rather, it was currently at a place where it's the perfect amount for two people. If the bath gets any fuller, then he's going to make a huge mess when he joins Gabby in the bath; but that's not something that Gabby understands yet, as she doesn't even know why the bath just stopped filling up. Looking left and right as she opened her eyes, Gabby was confused. "What the..." That's when Matt went ahead and leaned over the woman he loves, before moving his hand to the side of her neck; kissing it softly, Matt smirked as he looked at the woman he loves. "I think the bath is full enough for the amount of water that we need tonight." Turning her head, Gabby looked up at Matt; at the same time, she noticed that Matt was just wearing a towel, while also walking over to the counter to set something down. "God, is that a phone?" Matt shook his head. "No, that's already shut off; and it's on my side table." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that.