Post-Baptism Intimate Alone Time, Part 2B

Those were the words that Jay needed to hear, the magic words that told her everything; that made Jay know just how he really felt, and how she truly missed him...especially considering how much he misses her, and how much he wants to hold her close; which is the exact reason why he decided to roll over onto his back and bring Alex with him. After which, Alex grabbed the sheets and tugged them up on top of the both of them; at the same time, Jay moved his hand to her leg (under the covers) and smiled as he looked up at the woman he loves. After which, Alex put her hand on his chest and smiled as she stared down into his eyes; meanwhile, Jay ran his hand up her body before moving his hand to her neck. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Jay smirked due to the fact that this really is everything that he wants to do right now; and that really was everything that he needed to know so that he could tell that he was going to be doing something special with his beautiful wife after the kids leave their home. And that would be spending some time with him, alone in their bed; and maybe he might even get some intimate time with her, because that'd be nice.

He wants to spend some time alone with his beautiful wife, and he just wants to take time with his wife as they hold each other close. "I think that we both know what you saying that means, right?" Moving her hand to his chest, Alex agreed with Jay as he said that; after which, Jay tugged her against his chest and then went to wrap her leg around his leg. Smirking at the feeling of Jay wrapping her leg around his, Alex put her hand on his neck and smiled as he leaned in so that he can take things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you Jay, and I am so glad that we're thinking that we're going to take time alone. I think it's really what we need right now, because we haven't done it in a while." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, well aware that was the case. And now, it's time for them to do just that; they need to take some time alone with each other, which Alex just hopes that their families will understand. "Do you think that our family will understand that we need to take some time?"

Jay looked at Alex as she asked him that, before moving his hand to her neck; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Jay smirked due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they just want to cuddle up to each other; and they want to do something that they haven't gotten a chance to do since she gave birth to the twins, and that would spend some time alone with each other. And heck, maybe they wouldn't even have to stay in their room; rather, they can go sit in the living room together. And wouldn't that be nice? If they can go sit in the living room with each other. "I think we both know what we're going to talk to our family about when we're downstairs now, how we want to have time with each other; but with the kids away. I just hope that they understand." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, before smirking. "We can play the Will and Natalie need to practice having a kid."

Jay agreed with Alex, before smiling as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. Just taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Jay smirked due to the fact that this really is everything that they want to do. They want to hold each other close, and they want to have fun with each other. But right now, this is not the time for them to be intimate with each other; not when they have family downstairs. "God, I want to take things nice and slow with you; but we have family downstairs." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, well aware that was the case. "if that isn't the truth." Jay smirked as he heard Alex say that, before thinking about what they just did. "To think, I just got undressed." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that. "Then again, we are parents; and we need to do just that, so we can't really think that we could've done that." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, before leaning in so that he could kiss her softly. After which, Jay proceeded to take things nice and slow with his beautiful wife; the woman he loves.