Let's Get Out of Here and Head to the Hospital

Making his way down to the main floor with Gabby, Matt smiled as he walked over to the elevator where he has to grab some things. "Hey babe?" Turning around to look at Matt when he said that, Gabby smiled. "What is it Matt?" Matt smiled. "Are you bringing your purse?" Gabby was a bit confused as she heard Matt ask her whether she was bringing her purse, unsure as to why that would be the case. "Is there a reason why?" Matt sighed. "I need to know whether I'm going to be keeping the bags in my pocket, or in your purse." Gabby smiled as she got up, before looking at the man she loves; after which, she carried her shoes towards the bench. Then she went to set them down and just walked over to Matt. "Yes, I'm bringing my purse; I need to bring it, just in case I need my wallet." Moving to grab his wife's hand, Matt smiled as he proceeded to intertwine their fingers. "I promise, I am not going to drink today; I am going to spend time with my girl, as we have some quality husband-wife time." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "I'm still bringing it."

Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before proceeding to hand over the little roll of dog bags that they have for when they take Andy out to the bathroom; and let's just say that got Andy's attention, who then rushed from his water bowl to the door. Smiling as he ran right up to Matt, Andy then jumped up and looked at him. "Hey buddy, yeah; you want to go out with us, don't you?" Matt then put his hand on top of his head and just smiled due to the fact that he's really adorable when he gets all hyper like this, which is very often. "You're okay with us bringing him right Gabby?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her that, before grabbing his hand and smiling at the man she loves. "Baby, of course I'm okay with us bringing Andy; because that's what we always need to do, just in case." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling at the woman he loves. After which, she got close to Matt and put her hand on his chest; leaning up in the process, Gabby smiled as she kissed him softly. Taking things nice and slow with her husband, Gabby smiled.

"God, I am so glad that we're going out." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before moving his hand to hers. Stroking it with his thumb, Matt smiled due to the fact that this really is everything that they both want. "Me too, and I am ready to find out that we're having twins." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling. "But listen, I just thought about something. Do you really want to get clothes yet? What do you say we wait a bit?" Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that. "Why?" Matt smiled. "Then we can let people get us clothes for Christmas, when we can see what we need; oh, and we can get the new stuff in the spring." Gabby laughed, agreeing with Matt. "Plus, we still have a bunch of baby clothes." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before thinking about something. "You know, we could do something else." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that, unsure as to what he was talking about. "And what's that?" Matt smiled at his beautiful wife. "Want to go to a hotel for the night?"

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The minute Matt proposed them not staying here tonight, Gabby was in complete agreement; and that was due to the fact that it was exactly what she wanted to do. She wanted to go to a hotel, and just be treated with love; and that was actually what she was in the midst of getting set up while Matt packed some bags, including some lingerie for her. "You okay with this one?" Turning her head, Gabby smiled as she looked at Matt, seeing the tight lingerie that he had in his hands; after which, she smirked because that was something she wanted to wear. "Yes please." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, before going to fold it up; that was, until he saw something that she had in her drawer. Going to grab it, Matt saw that she had a thong in here. "Is this what I think it is?" Turning to look at Matt again, Gabby smirked as she saw Matt holding up a thong. "Oh, what do you think of that?" Matt smirked. "I feel bad that I can't have it with me." Gabby agreed with Matt. "I promise, we will get it soon." Matt agreed with Gabby smiling. "I'm glad we decided to go to a hotel; because I need a night with you, and you're sure we can cancel the daycare?" Gabby sighed.