That Call Must've Been Hard, Part Two

Holding Gabby close to him as they both just breathed with each other as they relaxed in the screen, Matt smiled as he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly as they both made sure that they are happy with each other; and that Gabby knows that he's here for her, and that she can always talk to him. At the end of the day, he's her husband first; and if she needs him to stand up for her, he plans on doing just that to anybody. He doesn't care that woman she's currently in a fight with is also his best friend's wife, because Gabby is who really matters to him; her and their children, their daughters that she's still pregnant with. Just smiling at his beautiful wife, Matt kissed her forehead again before whispering to her. "How are you feeling right now? Are you okay with talking now?" Gabby sighed as she looked up at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world, before grabbing his hand and looking into his eyes. "So, what did Stella do?" Gabby sighed as she looked at Matt, before going to take a sip of her tea to calm herself down.

"Matt, I don't need you to get involved. You're in the middle, because this is already hard enough; I don't need to make things..." Shaking his head, Matt let go of her hand; after which, he moved his finger under her chin, and pushed her chin up so that he can stare into her eyes. That way, he can make sure that she's okay. "Hey, hey...look at me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, looking up into his eyes. "Gabby, you're my wife. And you come first, regardless of my position. Baby, we're in this together, right?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Of course, we're in this together, how can you.." Bending down, Meet bent down and kissed her softly. "Hey, take a breath and relax. I am not accusing you of anything, and I am making sure that you're okay; you need to take it easy, and you need to relax for the sake of our baby girls. And right now, you need to breathe and just remember that we're okay." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, and just took a breath as she relaxed for the sake of their daughters: Bella and Sofia.

"Now, what did Stella do?" Gabby sighed. "She told your sister that she has to approve all the ads before she does sends them out." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case; after which, he kissed her forehead as they both held each other close. "Gabby, I'm sorry that you find yourself in this position right now." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know, I just...it's a lot to deal with." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Gabby, do you think that you're okay right now? Do you feel like you can still go to the meetings?" Turning her head, Gabby looked up at the man she loves; she then agreed with him and put her hand on his face, before kissing him softly. "Listen, I know you said you have a meeting at 11 with Stella. Do you still want to have it? Because I can reschedule things. Maybe I can change things around..." Gabby shook her head. "I just think that I am going to take it easy today, and I am going to relax." Matt agreed with Gabby.

"I want to be at the meeting you have with Stella, okay? Don't keep me out of that because I am going to be worried." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case; and that's why she's more than okay with that, because she wants to make sure that her husband doesn't worry. "Okay, I promise that you're going to be there." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, glad that was the case. After which, he proceeded to lean in; smiling, Matt was really happy to have this time with Gabby. "Tomorrow, work from home day?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling. "I like that idea. But maybe we go to the big house." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Wednesday night we go there. Or maybe Thursday, make Friday a work from home day." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, liking that idea. "I like that idea, because that way we can be at home when we leave for the hotel." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "I love that we're going to get some time alone next weekend." Gabby agreed.

After which, she leaned in and proceeded to kiss the man of her dreams softly. "Okay, we can't get too hot and heated, because we need to get to work." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "We can do that later." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before getting up and looking at his beautiful wife; extending his hand in the process, Matt hoped to help her up. "Want to get out of here and go have breakfast?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she was ready to have breakfast, as she most definitely was. "I think that's exactly what I need after that, because I am starting to get hungry." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, watching as she got up; after which, he watched Gabby get close to him and grab his hands. Meanwhile, Matt wrapped his arms around her and just smiled as Gabby put her hands on his arms; after all, that was exactly what he wanted. He wanted to have her hold him close, as they relaxed and just took it easy with each other today.