The First ELLA Photoshoot, Part 2: Jane & Rafael

Hi Readers: What are you guys thinking of where I'm going with the story for far? Now, I know that today is Matt and Gabby's anniversary (in the story); and that means that I should be covering them, but I have decided that I am not just going to cover them laying down in bed when I have other things that I can cover. And I hope that you understand that, and are okay with me giving you a bit of an insight into the lives of the staff; after all, what's better than seeing how normal people live rather than the upper class? Maybe make this a mix of Downton Abby-meets-One Chicago (with a bit of Jane the Virgin). What do you think of that?

Well, I would love to hear what you guys think in the comments; so please leave me some and let me know whether you guys are enjoying how I am writing this story...and whether you want me to continue this way. Hope you continue to like my story, thanks.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you asked Rafael Solano a year ago if he'd be doing this right now, then he'd tell you that you were absolutely crazy; him, a model alongside his wife Jane? Well, you'd have to be crazy and just make him go crazy. I mean, things have just been so crazy for them over the past seven months; but if you asked him if he'd change anything, then the answer would most definitely be no. And that would be due to the fact that he's become both a father (to Matteo on May 11th), and a husband (to Jane on July 31st) this past year; and that's just perfect, as it's what to be to his beautiful family. All he wants to be in life, is to be Jane's husband, and Matteo's dad; and that's exactly what he is right now, and he's so glad that he's Jane's husband when she looks like that. God, the way that she looks during this photoshoot is really turning him on; and that's just something that he's so happy about, the way that he gets to be the man to hold that woman in his arms each and every day. And he can even tell that she isn't just doing this for her boss, but for him; to tease him.

To turn him on, and to try and convince him to go for a baby girl; because that's something that they're already talking about, how they both want a daughter. But that's something that isn't going to happen anytime soon, as he's not ready to have another baby; at least not while the company is still growing, because he's still a bit weary when it comes to the stability of their jobs. I mean, they are basically just putting their faith in a businessman who just started the company; and it's not like he's starting slow, but he's actually going quite fast. But that's okay, because he's happy in his life; he has a gorgeous wife, and an amazing son. And as long as he has them, a job, and a roof to put over their heads; well, that's all that he needs at the end of the day. And Jane already knows that, as it's all she needs as well; especially since her mom isn't ready to be a grandmother to two yet, because she's still quite young. In fact, they are both in their mid thirties (35); and they already have a son, who loves his Abuela more than anything in the entire world.

But not just his Abuela, but his Abuelo and Bisabuela too. Yes, his great-grandmother is alive as well; and speaking of abuelo, did you know that his father-in-law just so happens to be a TV star? His name is Rogelio de la Vega, a famous telenovela star, which is something that his wife only learned while she was pregnant with their son. So, to say that their life is crazy; well, that most definitely is something that you could call their life. Heck, with all the plot twists the come with their life; you could always say that their life is everything you need for a high-quality telenovela. A telenovela where they are the start of their own show and are glad that this is what they are doing; but right now, that's not what he needs to concentrate on. Not when his gorgeous wife is currently in the midst of doing a sexy photoshoot, which is everything that he wants to look at right now; he wants to look at his beautiful wife, as she does a bikini photoshoot. And boy is she gorgeous, and he is so glad that he has the honor to have this woman as his wife, and his son's mom.

He just wishes that he had his hand on her body and was currently in the midst of holding her close to his chest; not that Jane would be against that, but they aren't the one who are currently in charge of the photoshoot. Rather, that would be Jane's boss Stella; she was in charge of the photoshoot, and she was the one that had to make sure that she did a good job. And so far, she's doing a great job; but you don't need to ask him if that's the truth, because their boss was thinking (and stating) the same thing as she walked up to him. "Well, I think that we both know that your wife is going a great job." Turning his head after hearing Ms. Severide say that, Rafael agreed with her and smiled. "I don't want to be cocky and all, but I..." Stella laughed as she heard Rafael say that, as she could see that he was currently in the midst of staring at his wife right now. "I can only imagine that you like the sight in front of you?" Rafael agreed. "Yes, I do. But I know that I need to calm down and just take it easy." Stella agreed with Rafael, smiling at his boss.