Post-Photoshoot Worries, Part One

Hi Readers: I have decided that I am going to continue this storyline that I am currently following, and just go with it. Because that's how I plan on doing my story at times, and that may mean that I need to get away from my One Chicago Characters; and that's exactly what I plan on doing right now, visiting another couple. Right now, I am going to follow the lead that I just started last chapter; and I hope that's something that you guys are okay with, even though I do plan on going back to the Caseys eventually. So, I hope that you guys continue to enjoy this story; and I hope that you guys let me know what you guys think of these chapters, and if you want more.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jacobs Condo – She was currently standing in the bathroom located off of their bedroom, starting to get changed out of the bikini that she was wearing into something that she can wear around the house, while they cuddle up to each other; more specifically, some lingerie (he likes). After all, that was their plans for now; at least until she feels better, as she's been off for the past little bit. She's been a bit wobbly, and he could tell that it was far too hot for the photoshoot, which is something that he should've said, while they were at the photoshoot. But better late than never, which is why he's going to tell her what he was thinking about. "I think that the company worked you guys too hard, especially when it was in the middle of the day." Looking up at her husband, Bella took a breath as she knew that was going to be something that they were going to talk about; because she saw how he was at the photoshoot, and that was worried. He had pure worry on his face while they were at the shoot, and it was the same look. "They try their best to keep us cool."

Mario agreed with his wife as she said that, well aware that was the case. But still, he felt like they could do it in the cool. "I might try and talk to Gabby, maybe get us to do it later in the afternoon instead." Turning around to face her husband, Bella shook her head; at the same time, Mario started to make his way over to Bella while smirking at her. After all, he may be worried about his wife; but he wasn't blind, and he really does like the sight of his beautiful wife just wearing her lingerie. "I have to say, I really like the sight of you wearing this lingerie." Laughing, Bella agreed with Mario as she watched him make his way over to her at the counter; after all, that was what they both wanted right now. She wanted him to make his way over to her and move his hands to her body; and he wants to move his hands to her hips, and just hold his beautiful wife close to him. And that's exactly what he did, the moment he made his way over to his wife; and let's just say that Bella loved that he has his hands on her body once again, because it's really hot.

The way that they hold each other close, and just cuddle up to each other; after which, he proceeded to pick her up in his arms and set her down on the edge of the counter. Smiling as Mario did that, Bella watched as he got close to her; after which, Bella moved her hands to his chest. At the same time, Mario moved his hand to her neck and just smirked as they both held each other close. Stroking her cheek, Bella smiled as they both held each other close; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves...and the woman he's been worried about ever since they were at the photoshoot, which is why Mario was currently here with her; because he wanted to make sure that they both took it easy, and he just wanted to make sure that they both relax. Bringing Bella close to his chest, Mario smiled as he went ahead and wrapped her legs around his waist; at the same time, Bella put her hands on his chest and looked up at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world...the love of her life.

"So, I can only imagine what you want to do today." Mario smiled as he heard Bella say that, before leaning in so that he can kiss her again; after which, he went to grab her hands and intertwined their fingers. "So, what are we going to do right now? Because I would love it if you stayed in this lingerie for me?" Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, loving that idea. "Are you going to keep those shorts on?" Mario agreed with Bella as she asked him whether he was going to keep his shorts on, because he wants to take it easy and relax. "You need to relax, and you need to take it easy; remember, you did almost pass out at the photoshoot." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, well aware that was the case. After which, she watched as Mario wrapped his strong arms around her; picking her up in his arms in the process, Mario smirked as he wrapped her legs around his waist nice and tight. Meanwhile, Bella wrapped her arms around his neck and then kissed the man she loves softly. "I love you." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, smirking.