Nighttime Intimacy

Hi Readers: I hope you guys liked last chapter and are ready for another nice Dawsey chapter as our second chapter. Now, this is going to be the last chapter for the day (in the story); but not for today. So, let's get this out so that we can keep this story going to you guys.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Penthouse – 29th Floor: Kids Bedrooms
As he walked out of Noah's nursery this evening shortly after getting him all settled for the night, Matt let out a sigh this evening; after all, it did take longer than he originally expected. And that was due to those little boys of his were so damn adorable and were just craving attention; but not enough attention for them to convince him and their mother to keep them upstairs, when they would rather be alone in their room (especially when the boys can now sleep through the night easily). And that's exactly where Matt was headed, back up to his and Gabby's room, while also hoping that he doesn't run into anybody...like his mother, or mother-in-law. But unfortunately, wishes (other than this dream life) can't always come true; because it turned out that, just as Matt was about to get in the elevator, Camila decided to come upstairs. "Oh, Matthew. Didn't know you were down here." Matt agreed with Camila as she said that, before taking a breath as he looked down; looked down at the fact that he was currently clad in a t-shirt, as well as some boxers.

"My apologies Camila." Camila shook her head as he apologized. "Hey, at least you're wearing a shirt." Matt snickered as he heard Camila say that. "Gabby made me wear a shirt. I thought I could sneak in and out quickly, but Noah was not co-operating tonight. He took a bit of time before he settled, and then went to sleep." Camila agreed with him as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Yeah, he's like that recently." Matt nodded. "Well listen, I will either see you later tonight if they wake up, or in the..." Camila smiled as she heard Matt say that. "In the morning. Matt, I promise that I can take care of the boys overnight." Matt smiled as he heard Camila say that. "Plus, they sleep through the night now; so, keep them down here. I can take care of them if something happens, and you can concentrate on taking care of Gabby." Matt agreed with Camila as she said that, as he really liked the sound of that. "Well, I most certainly do like the sound of that." Camila laughed as she heard her son-in-law as he said that, before moving to hug him.

"Oh, quickly. Next weekend, Gabby let me know that there's a charity fundraiser for Puerto Rico at the Four Seasons." Camila smiled as she heard Matt say that. "The both of you are going to stay involved?" Matt laughed. "More like I'm going, so that I can make a donation." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I am well aware that's the case. My daughter already made it clear to me that you guys are going to be donating to Puerto Rico." Matt agreed with Camila as she said that, smiling at her. "And I'm hoping that you can help us out by watching the boys?" Camila agreed with Matt as he said that because she already knew what he was thinking. "Let me guess, you guys are going to stay at the Four Seasons?" Matt snickered and smiled at his mother-in-law. "Oh, you know me too well. But listen, I think we both know that you aren't the one who wants to see me in boxers." Camila smiled as she heard Matt say that. "Well, I think we both know that's the case. Now, how about you head upstairs to bed?"

Matt agreed with Camila as she said that, smiling at her. "Listen, if you need anything to do with the boys; I will come down, just come get me. I'm just hoping not to wake Gabby up, but I will come down to help you if you need help." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling as that was something that she liked the sound of. If she needed help, then she most certainly was going to ask for help from her son-in-law. "I will hold you to that." Matt shook his head as he heard Camila say that, before going to grab her hand. "Camila, you don't have to hold me to it; I am their father, and it's my job to take care of them...along with my pregnant wife." Camila smiled as she heard Matt say that, really proud to have him as her son-in-law...her Yerno. "God, I am so lucky to have you as my yerno." Matt just looked at Camila as she said that, unaware of what that word meant. "What does that mean?" Camila laughed. "Yerno means son-in-law." Matt smiled as he heard Camila say that, before going to grab her hand. "And you're an amazing mother-in-law and Abuela."