Chapter Two Hundred and Eighteen, Part One

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the first chapter that I wrote for you guys today? Well, I hope that you guys enjoyed it; and are ready for another one. So, how about we not waste any more time; and let's get back to Matt and Gabby, do you like that idea? Let me know what you guys think of the story, and whether you guys want anything in the future; I'd love some ideas. But for now, enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Home – He was currently sitting on the back porch of his and Gabby's home, as he wanted to let his beautiful wife sleep in; especially after seeing just how adorable she looked while she was sleeping, and that adorable face that she was making while she was sleeping next to him. He's just glad that she wasn't sleeping on his chest, because that wouldn't made things a lot harder for him to get up out of bed; and then sneak away so that he can do some work, especially since he actually needed to speak to someone in Chicago. And he's actually really happy that he's going to be taking the position, and that he's okay with talking on a Saturday. "Thanks again for talking on a Saturday, I just want to get this conversation done." The person on the other side of the video call snickered as he heard the CEO (and his new boss) say that. "Yeah, can't say the same thing on my side. I'm not that happy that I have to talk to you from Chicago, when you're in Hawaii." Matt smirked as he heard his former co-worker say that, who was now his employee.

"What is it in Chicago right now Clarke? Forty?" Groaning as he heard the CEO say that, Dr. Jeff Clarke agreed with him. "And I can only assume that it's in the seventies there?" Matt smirked as he went to check the temperature here in Hawaii. "Eighty-two without the humidex." Dr. Clarke groaned as he heard Matt say that. "Am I speaking to my former co-worker friend right now, or am I talking to my boss?" Matt laughed as he heard Clarke say that, before shaking his head. "Depends, do you still want to have the position as President and Deputy CEO of Casey Health?" Jeff smirked as he heard Matt say that, well aware that was the title. "So, you decided to make an entirely new division?" Matt agreed with Jeff as he said that, as that was exactly what he was doing. "Originally, I was going to do it under Casey Police, but then I decided it'd be better to have an entirely new division; because it allows me to add more services, other than just the PTSD stuff. I'm going to do a health clinic here in Hawaii." Jeff agreed with his boss, smiling.

"Am I going to be in charge of that as well?" Matt shook his head. "No, because you're going to be in charge of the entire division; because you can help me out better, and you can also work with Kelly in Casey Fire. We can try and do some projects between the divisions. I'm not sure yet, because this is still all new." Jeff agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know exactly what you mean because I've been speaking to Kelly. He's said that you guys are doing great and are going to do a bunch. I heard that you were going to be making a new firetruck?" Matt agreed with Jeff as he said that, as that's going to be the case. "Yeah, we're going to name it in honor of my late best friend." Jeff smiled when he said that, well aware of who that is. "While also taking care of your kids, really busy. I still can't believe you had twins." Matt smirked. "And we're expecting another set, almost had triplets." Clarke was shocked as he heard Matt say that. "Wow, I never thought I'd hear that. But listen, I'm just glad your lungs are better."

Matt agreed with Clarke as he said that, because that was something that he helped him with. "I appreciate all of your help with that, and I really mean that Clarke." Clarke agreed with Matt as he said that, as he was more than happy to help a former firefighter in need. "Casey, you have no need to thank me; it's my job to help people, and that was my job at the time. To treat you and take care of you to the best of my abilities. You miss the firehouse?" Matt snickered as he heard Clarke ask him that. "Let me see. Life in Hawaii with my gorgeous wife and sons, compared to risking my life each and every day? Sorry, but I take Hawaii with my wife and kids." Clarke agreed with Matt as he said that, before taking a breath. "Sad that I didn't see you at Otis' funeral." Matt nodded. "I made sure to at least send my regards. By the way, you ever stop by fifty-one?" Clarke shook his head as Matt asked him whether he ever stopped by the firehouse, even though he knows that he should. "I should, because I need to say hi to Boden." Matt smiled and agreed with him.