The First ELLA Photoshoot, Part 2: Mario & Bella

The original plan was for them to do each of the individual models, before going ahead with doing couple photoshoots, which would be done with Jane and Rafael, as well as Mario and Bella together in the pool. And those pictures would be done with each married couple being partnered up with each other, which was great as they already have chemistry; chemistry that you could see in the camera, because they were just so happy as they looked at each other. And that was exactly what you could see as you looked at Mario and Bella, as they held each other close in the pool; with Bella cuddling up to her muscular husband, with her hand on his chest (while Mario had his hand on her back). At the same time, he was smirking at her due to the fact that she was wearing a really little bikini, which was really sexy, and everybody knew that Mario was liking the sight that was in front of him. And that was due to the fact that Bella is wearing a very sexy bikini, which Mario hopes that she gets to keep, which is why he asked a question.

Turning his head, Mario looked at Bella's boss. "Just curious, does Bella get to keep this bikini?" Laughing a bit as she heard Mario say that, Bella cuddled up to him before kissing his chest. At the same time, Stella smiled at the could in front of her. "Of course, she gets to keep it Mario, because it was created for her; plus, it's not like I have any use for it." Mario agreed with Stella as she said that because that most certain was the truth. In fact, he even had something that he wanted to do with it later, which was take it off, before taking Bella to bed. After all, they both want to have a baby; and that's something that they want to have more often. But little did Mario know that Bella was thinking the same way, and that this was going to be her last photoshoot before she has a baby. And it was something that she wants to talk to Stella about, right after they do this photoshoot; she wants to tell her that she wants to have a baby with her husband, and that she decided to do it now...as they were done with the bikini photoshoot.

That was something that she wanted to do, as she was the head model for this shoot; as she was loving it, but that didn't mean that she was going to enjoy it while she was pregnant...because that was something that she wanted to enjoy with Mario only. She only want him to see her in a bikini, and that was always going to be the case. Another thing she likes? The feeling of her husband's hand on her leg, as he adjusted the strings of her bikini, which was something that he did for her, because he wanted her to look good. And that most certain was exactly how Bella looked, as she looked absolutely gorgeous. And he can only imagine what she's going to look like when she's naked in his arms, and when they're making love to each other; maybe even this afternoon, trying to have a baby with her dreamy husband. But right now, she was just dreaming of it; which is why Mario just kissed her neck. "Hey, Bells. You okay?" Turning her head to look at Mario, Bella agreed. "Yeah, of course." Looking at his wife as he felt her grab his head, Mario bit his lip.

At the same time, he moved his hand to her back; at the same time, Bella got close to him again. Meanwhile, Mario started to whisper to her: "Bella, are you okay? If you're getting too hot, then you can take a break. In fact, I want you to take a break if you feel like you need to." Bella shook her head as she turned her head and looked at Mario. "I'm okay, I promise." Mario was a bit hesitant when he heard Bella say that, but he did ultimately believe her; however, it seemed like Stella could tell that something was wrong. "Mario, Bella, you guys okay?" Turning his head Mario agreed. "I'm making sure that she's okay Ms. Severide." Stella smiled. "Of course, I hope that she is okay." Bella agreed with Stella as she said that, before smiling as she turned her head and looked at Mario. "Let's just get these pictures done, and I would like to talk to you after; okay Ms. Severide?" Stella agreed with Bella as she said that, before turning her head and looking at her husband once again. After which, she leaned in and kissed him softly during the photoshoot.

"I love you." Mario agreed with Bella as she said that, as he loves her too; and he also loves the fact that they're currently doing a photoshoot together, with him being her partner. "Mario, how about you take off her bra and just give us a sexy picture to show us that the bikini turns men on?" Turning his head to look at Stella, Mario agreed with her as he loves that idea. "Oh, I love that idea." Wrapping his arms around Bella, Mario smirked as he went ahead and grabbed his wife's bra; at the same time, Bella wrapped her arms around his neck and cuddled up to him. Running his hands up and down Bella's back, Mario smirked due to the fact that he loves the feeling of her gorgeous body against his chest; after which, he turned his head and bent down to kiss her neck softly. "God, you are so damn sexy." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, smiling due to the fact that this is exactly what she wants right now. She wants to have fun with her husband, as they do this during a photoshoot. But then, she's going to talk to her boss.