Here, Let Me Help

Hi Readers: Sorry for the delay in getting this chapter out to you guys, and that I have only given you two chapters today; however, I hope to get this third one out to you...especially since this is going to be my last chapter for tonight, and I hope you guys enjoy it. If you do, let me know what you think; ahead of us doing some business tomorrow, thanks again for reading. Here we go.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He just finished adjusting himself shortly after getting dressed, having decided to go for something that looked a bit more formal today; that being due to the fact that he wants to keep things professional, this being the first real time that the entire board of directors are getting together today. Yes, you heard that right; today is the first meeting of the entire board of directors, with the exception of a few for medical reasons. Most notably, Will and Natalie (whom are at the hospital today). But that didn't mean that they weren't going to be represented, but you already know that; as you know that Ethan is going to be joining them for their meetings, him having been appointed as an alternate member of the board of directors. And that means that, if either Will or Natalie can't be at a meeting; then Ethan will become the voting member of the board. But if Will and Natalie are both there, then Ethan will solely be attending the meeting (if he chooses to do so) as a non-voting member who can help, because he wants his expertise.

But the truth was, Matt was actually thinking of changing that; and he wants to ask Ethan to be on the board permanently, as a representative of the Casey Therapy Services division. But right now, he needs to talk to Gabby about that; and maybe he can get her advice as he helps her, which she finally realized that she needs him to do just that. "MATT!" Hearing Gabby yell for him, Matt snickered as he just walked into the washroom to see the woman he loves having some problems. "Let me guess, you need some help with your dress?" Gabby sighed as Matt asked her whether she needs help with her dress, as she most definitely does need some help with doing up her dress; after all, she is pregnant. "I thought you said that you were going to wear a business suit, rather than going ahead with wearing a dress." Gabby sighed as she looked up at Matt, before turning around to look at the man she loves. "I changed my mind because I want to look professional, based on my role on the board." Matt sighed as he heard Gabby say that.

He then proceeded to walk right up to her, before turning her around so that he was standing in front of her; with her being trapped in between him and the counter. Not that Gabby minds that, because she loves being trapped between Matt and the counter; simply because it means that she gets attention from the man of her dreams, her incredible husband Matthew Casey. Leaning in, Gabby smiled as she stepped close to Matt and tugged his lips down to hers; meanwhile, Matt bent down and put his one of his hands on her neck, while also placing the other on her hip. "God, now that was sexy." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that he enjoys the feeling of her kissing him that way. "I can only assume that you liked that?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him whether he liked that she just did. "Oh, I love what you did." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, just smirking as they are currently holding each other close. "Listen, turn around; then, you can let me help you out." Gabby agreed with Matt, smiling.

"Honestly, I think I should've waited until you were in here in the first place." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before moving to grab the zipper on her dress; doing it up, Matt smirked as the dress was extremely tight on the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Wow, that's pretty tight. Are you sure that you're comfortable?" Turning around to face the man she loves, Gabby smiled as she stepped close to him and put her hands on his chest. "Baby, I'm more than comfortable; I'm happy to be holding you close to me, and what I'm wearing looks hot." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before stepping close to her; after which, he brought Gabby close to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. At the same time, Matt smiled as he put his hand on her arm; at the same time, he moved his hand to her neck and just stepped close to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I have to say, you look extremely gorgeous." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, putting her hands on his chest.