Lunch Time Cuddles

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the first chapter that I wrote for you guys today? Well, I hope that you guys enjoyed it; and are ready for a bunch more chapters where that came from. Now, let's get back to the story; and some more quality Casey time together.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Primary Suite – He could tell that there was still something on her mind, something that she wasn't sharing with him as she sat there in bed; his beautiful wife currently in the midst of spending some time with Andy, as she threw the ball for him in their room. At the same time, she was making sure that she did it carefully; as she didn't want to break anything in their room, because she didn't want to get hurt. But now, it was time for her to stop playing with the ball; and that was due to the fact that Matt was back here with the pasta that she wanted, which is exactly what she needs right now. It's some of her comfort food, and also one of her pregnancy cravings; so, it was the perfect type of food that she can eat right now. And that was the exact reason why Matt was in the midst of making his way over to their bed so that he could sit with the woman he loves, prior to them eating lunch today; and that was due to the fact that he wanted to make sure that she started to open up to him, as soon as possible. But first, he decided to set their lunch down on his side of the bed, which he could grab while reaching over her, as they sat down in bed with each other and cuddled.

Just walking up to his beautiful wife, Matt proceeded to set the food down and just smiled as he went ahead and sat down next to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, he proceeded to put his hand on Gabby's stomach. "I can only assume that you're already thinking about the loss we suffered again?" Looking up at the man she loves, Gabby took a breath as that most definitely was the truth; she was thinking about how she lost their son, amongst other things. "There are a lot of things on my mind to tell you the truth, which is why I'd like you to stay here." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Yeah, I think that's something that we most definitely do. We can talk, and we can make sure that everything is okay." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before moving to put her hand on his cheek; at the same time, Matt moved his hand to her arm and just smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what he wanted Gabby to do...as it would allow him to bend down and kiss her softly, which is exactly what he did. Moving his hand to her neck, Matt bent down and then started to take things slow with his wife.

Just taking things slow with Matt, Gabby was glad that they were here with each other right now; as this is where she needs her loving husband to be, holding her and comforting her. And that was something that she plans on asking him, not to leave. She wants him to be here, with her; and that was actually why she ended up sneaking downstairs and grabbing his laptop (which was now on his dresser). If he wants to work, then he can do it up here in bed as she wants to have her husband close to her. She wants him to be in their room, close to her. "Matt, can I ask you a favor?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that because she can always ask him a favor. "Of course, you can baby, what's wrong?" Taking a breath, Gabby looked at the man she loves. "Listen, I know that you still need to work; but I want to ask you this, if you could please work in our room if you need to work." Matt just looked at Gabby as she said that, before moving his hand to her neck; after which, he stroked her cheek and looked at the woman he loves. "Baby, of course I can. I should've thought about that. I should've known that you'd want me close." Gabby agreed with Matt, smiling at her husband.

"I could work over there on the couch I guess, and just be here for you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, glad that was the case; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss Matt softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want to do right now; they want to hold each other close, and they want to make sure that they just take things nice and slow with each other. "Listen, we need to eat; and then we can hold each other close, so that you're full." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Want me to slip over, then you can climb into bed with me?" Matt smirked as Gabby asked him whether he wants her to slip over in bed, so that he can climb into bed with her. "I love that idea, and I am so glad that this is what we're both going to do." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as she felt him lean in and kiss her softly; taking things nice and slow with the woman he adores, Matt just smirked at his sexy (pregnant) wife. The wife who is currently pregnant with their daughters and was currently just taking it easy as she laid down in bed right now.