Pre-Meeting Sexy Time, Part 2

She ended up falling asleep once more, after she and Matt finished having a bunch of fun with each other; and boy, did Gabby really mean it when she said that they had fun with each other. The way that Matt makes love to her in bed is always incredible, and Gabby is just happy that they did that ahead of their meetings. But there was one thing that Gabby still didn't want, and that would be him letting her wake up naked (and alone) in bed; then again, she did do that in the past. So, he can get his revenge now. But now, she's going to get in the shower with him; because before he gets dressed for work, she wants to get a bit of time with him; especially when he looks that sexy, as he stands under the water. God, that's just something that she loves to see: her man, naked and under the water. And right now, he was alone; but that's not something that he's going to do, because she's going to be joining him in the shower. Taking off the towel that she was wearing, Gabby smirked as she hung it up next to that of her dreamy husband on the hooks.

After which, Gabby opened the shower door; that way, they can both wash each other. Anyways, that's something that they both always want; they want to wash each other, ahead of their meetings. But first, Gabby needs to make sure that her husband knows that she's in there, which is something that she accomplished, by getting close to him and rubbing his back. And let's just say that Matt loved that feeling, before turning around to look at his beautiful wife. "Hi beautiful." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before getting close to him; at the same time, Matt wrapped his arms around her and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. Meanwhile, Gabby wrapped her arms around his back and just got nice and close to her loving husband. Wrapping his arms around her at the same time, Matt smiled as he looked down at his beautiful wife; and let's just say that Matt is extremely happy to have his gorgeous wife in the shower with him right now, because she is so damn sexy. "God, I love that you came to join me in the shower this morning."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case as she decided to move her hands away from his back; he then moved one of her hands to the back of his head and tugged his lips down to hers. And god, now if that wasn't exactly what Matt wanted; he wanted her to tug his lips down to hers, because he loves taking things nice and slow with his wife. Whether that be in their bed, or here in the shower; that's all they need, and it's exactly what Matt wants right now as he moved his hands to her stomach. Rubbing her stomach, Matt smiled as he continued to take things nice and slow with Gabby; after which, he went ahead and pulled away from the kiss for a bit. That way, he could whisper to her. "Baby, promise me that you take it easy today? I know that you're going to want to do a bunch of things, but you need to remember that you need to take it easy; and you need to relax." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I know that's the case." Matt agreed with his wife.

Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt just smiled as he took things nice and slow with the woman he loves; because at the end of the day, this is exactly what they both want to be doing with each other right now

Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt just smiled as he took things nice and slow with the woman he loves; because at the end of the day, this is exactly what they both want to be doing with each other right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to make sure that they take things nice and slow with each other. But at the same time, they also know that they can't go too far; because Matt knows that Gabby still needs to relax, especially since she's pregnant. "Gabby, promise me that you take it easy today. We aren't going to be with each other every moment of the day, and you're going to need to eat by yourself at times." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I promise, I am going to eat baby. I am going to eat, and make sure that I'm healthy for the sake of our beautiful children." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, glad that was the case. "Good, because that's exactly what I want to hear; not that I doubted you wouldn't do that for the sake of our daughters." Gabby agreed.

"By the way, you're okay right? I didn't go too far?" Gabby shook her head as Matt asked her whether he took things too far, as she was okay; and that was something that he didn't need to worry about, because she's always going to be okay after they have sex. "I promise baby, I'm fine and I'm ready to work again." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, before moving his hands to her neck; after which, he took things nice and slow with her once again. Bending down, he then smirked as he went ahead and left a kiss on her neck. Wrapping her arms around his back, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want to do right now. "God, this is perfect." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, glad that was the case. "I am so glad that this is what we're doing right now, and it's exactly what we both want to do right now." Leaning back, Matt got close to his wife and then kissed her softly; after which, Gabby put her hands on his chest. Smiling, she proceeded to take things nice and slow with her dreamy husband.

"God, you are so damn sexy; and I am so glad that this is what we're in the midst of doing...taking things nice and slow with each other, as we have fun in the shower." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that. "Fun with a capital F." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before wrapping her arms around his neck; at the same time, Matt moved his hands to her back as they both held each other close. And let's just say that this is exactly what they both want to do right now, just hold each other close as they both relax right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to enjoy this naked time with each other. Looking down at his wife, Matt smiled as he moved his hand to her neck and stroked her cheek; meanwhile, Gabby looked up at the most handsome man in the entire world. Bending down, Matt just smiled as he kissed Gabby once again. But this kiss was different, as it was full of passion, and it was full of love. Because that's exactly what Gabby wants, and it's what Matt wants right now; he wants to take things slow with his girl.

Because it's his way to show her just how much he loves her, as that's how he's feeling right now; he's feeling pure love, as he takes things nice and slow with the most beautiful woman in the entire world. "I hope you know that this is really where I'd rather be today." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know baby, but you need to relax, because we aren't staying here and just being sexy with each other all day. We have work to do after all." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, well aware that's the case. "And we're going to do it together, like we're going to do for the rest of our lives." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling as she started to take things nice and slow with her handsome husband once more; after which, she just stepped close to him and wrapped her arms around his back. Bending down at the same time, Matt smiled as he kissed the top of her head. "Listen, we need to get out so that I can make you breakfast." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. After which, she looked up at him and smiled. "First, I want to talk to you about something." Matt agreed. "What is it?" Gabby sighed. "I'm thinking about the boys."