Hearts and Flowers- Chapter 43

Alex's POV (Ooh;))

Fuck this, fuck everyone.

I wasn't going to be played like a fool. I ruled these areas, and multiple other areas, yet at least eighty five percent of my men weren't returning my calls? Most of them were homeless, so I couldn't even go to their houses and give them a peace of my mind. And to make things worse, my brother had fucked off with some chick, and then my girlfriend left me.

Well, I got over her pretty fast, you know, by screwing some other hot woman, but nobody leaves me and gets away with it.

It was Saturday, and I was hanging around in the usual area near a block of sheds, which was abandoned, by myself. My phone was in my hand, looking at the numerous messages I'd sent numerous people, yet not replied to. Some were even fucking read.

It was barely eight at night when I heard a noise erupting from the bushes. I'd assumed it was one of my guys who'd ran out of credit or something coming to apologise, but when they came out, they were a young, skinny girl. I immediately identified her as Jess, this young girl who'd walked in on me receiving a blowjob from her cousin when I was dating her. Hahaha.

"Hey, Jessie," I stood up from the rock I was sitting on and smirked at her. I felt a jolt of triumph when her face fell, I saw the glistening look in her eyes when she saw me, I ruined her life, and I didn't even give a shit. Good.

She recomposed herself quickly, though, and nodded. "Alex- we are here to talk."

"We?" I questioned, confused.

What followed after that was absolutely unbelievable.

***

Liam's POV

Jess didn't want to go out at first. We were all settled- all seventy of us, behind the bushes where we knew Alex was. We'd decided Jess should go out first to bring out his evilness and then we will all exit from the greenery to take him by surprise. We were actually all really confident, Alex wouldn't be able to get away from this, he would definitely be frightened enough to leave Wolverhampton forever.

He wouldn't have anywhere to go, he'd have to leave his brother and whoever he lived with, but that wasn't our problem. He ruined innocent people's lives, so he deserved to be fucked up just as people like Jess had been. Some weren't as lucky, some didn't find a better place.

But, Jess had been quite hesitant to see Alex again. She didn't trust him, she she presumed that seeing him again would bring back old memories and feelings. However, Ed had comforted her before and she began to let him talk her into it more.

We watched her shift through the bushes and into the spaced area where Alex was sitting. He was on a large rock, wearing nothing but a pair of dark skinny jeans and a white t shirt. His black hair was falling into his eyes, and the minute he looked up, his icy blue eyes bored right into Jess's. He had the decency to smirk. I felt Niall next to me tense up; I didn't want to bring him, but he'd begged and pleaded and Darcy insisted we had to.

We heard Jess murmur her lines, and realised it was our time to shine. I was at the front, with Niall and Russell flanking me. Russ hadn't bought Sinead or his baby, for obvious reasons, and I felt him mutter some angry, unintelligible words under his breath.

When we all stepped out, we were triumphant when Alex's eyes widened and he stepped back in surprise. He was so skinny, it was almost laughable that he was so 'powerful'. And now I saw true fear in his eyes, I felt Niall's hand curl around mine, I felt better about this.

Jess circled and stood next to Ed who was just behind Russell with Darcy. We must've looked intimidating: well, there were seventy of us against Alex alone. But, he grabbed his phone from his pocket and immediately called someone, before hissing down the phone. "James- get here now."