Frozen- Chapter 35

Niall's POV

Veronica's house was a normal sized house but what she did with it was purely something. Outside, the building was a bright white, with yellow and blue shutters. The door was bright blue too, with a grand white sign reading Number 7 Styles Residents. A chill erupted up my spine when I saw the name. Harry was still having second thoughts.

Inside, it was even better. It smelt of orange and cinnamon, a lovely scent which I melted into. The living room had perfect white cream sofas, and a chocolate brown carpet. The TV was a huge plasma screen, probably 70", nothing like I was used to. At the care home, we had a small crappy one which only ran Freeview whereas this one had a Sky+HD box. Jeez.

The kitchen was three times the size of the homes'. It had everything- a table for eight even though it was just the two of them. A wood fire oven, several other cooking appliances, a gigantic fridge... I felt overwhelmed.

"I've set up a bedroom for you," Veronica's voice interrupted my fascination. I turned around and looked at her, noticing she was smirking at me. I have my own room? Wow, I'd have been satisfied with the couch. Not just because it's fucking enormous, but because they'd given me enough already. I couldn't ask for anything more generous than a home.

"I do have to go to work, so you'll be alone for a while until Harry comes back." She told me with an amused smile. "Feel free to help yourself in the kitchen. There's three bathrooms, so shower and do whatever. We have a PlayStation so feel free to use that... Just make yourself at home, Niall. Your bedroom is the third door on the left upstairs.

I nodded. I could barely utter a word. "Thank you so much." I managed to choke out.

"You're very welcome. I guess I'll see you soon." She leant down and kissed me on the forehead, before walking out of the room. Sheesh.

I decided that first I'd like to have a relaxing shower. The bathrooms were all vast, but I decided on one which shower had several shower heads pulsing out steamy water in different directions. It was the best shower is ever had, I swear.

Whilst I was in there, I began reminiscing about what happened last night. Liam had pleasured me in ways I'd never experienced before, just because I'd opened up to him about my feelings. He'd made me feel loved, and I really hoped he didn't feel like what we did was improper because that was such a Liam-y thing to do. He was pretty traditional with the whole sex thing.

My guess is that he wants me to wait until I'm ready, unlike him. He seems to really regret jumping into bed when he was still young. He values my self respect too much to push me into anything, and that's why I loved him. But doing other sexual activities didn't count, not when I was seventeen and threw myself at him. I laughed; it would've been different if he started it but I asked him to.

When I exited the shower, I wrapped a towel around myself and walked into my new room. It had light orange wallpaper and had a theme of orange and dark blue. It was, like every other room in this house, enormous. I had a kingsize bed, a huge dresser, a fluffy rug, and multiple other expensive items. My guitar was also there- I could've sworn I left that with Liam. He'd probably bought it himself.

I got dressed into casual clothing; a pair of light grey jogging bottoms and a plain white T-Shirt. I made my way downstairs and kicked back on the sofa, beginning to play the PlayStation. Just as FIFA was loading, the front door opened. It was probably Harry.

I was shocked when Harry and Louis both entered with their mouths attached and their hands roaming on each other's bodies. Fuck.

"Hey!" I yelled, causing them both to jump back, their eyes glued to me. Harry's green eyes widened and he pulled away from Louis, collapsing on the sofa next to me with his hands over his face. Louis stood there next to the TV, glancing at Harry worriedly. Holy shit.