Guilt and Nandos-Chapter 10

NIALLS POV

"You're taking me to Nandos...?" Darcy breathed as I parked the car in the Nandos car park and opened her door for her, much to my disgust. I only did it because she stayed in the car and refused to remove herself unless I escorted her out.

She hadn't quit asking me all those dumbass questions on the way so I decided to take her to Nandos. It wasn't some fancy restuarant but it was clean and my favourite. Liam had taken me once with Benjamin and Billy except they thought everything was too spicy so just ordered a bunch of dessert and drinks.

Darcy seemed pretty disappointed. I smirked at her and helped her out of her seat, making sure I didn't touch her too far down her waist. I didn't want her to get the wrong idea. Besides, she had already touched me on my shoulder, thigh and cheek on the way there, I needed to get as far away from her as possible so she doesn't touch me again.

"The food here is way better than any of that fancy shit," I encouraged. "It's not as if I'm taking you to McDonalds. That was my second choice if Nando's had, like, burnt down or something."

Darcy huffed and crossed her arms across her chest. All of her cleavage was showing, probably trying to tempt me but all I could think about was how cold she must be and a bit disgusted. Why did girls feel the need to show all of that? And how did Darcy end up friends with Ella when they're two entirely different people? Ella wore sweat pants and football shirts whilst Darcy plastered herself in slap and wore all these dresses that showed off half of her bloody tits.

"Fine, I'll go," she finally gave in. "The toilets had better be good, though, in case I have to powder my nose later." I nodded, knowing that it meant that if she really needed go to the bathroom. But Darcy is different, so maybe she meant it literally.

I shrugged and led her inside. It smelt wonderful, like chicken and chips. This here was heaven, except I would rather be with Liam alone right now than Darcy. But I was doing this for him, so that she doesn't grass him up and get him fired and possibly sent to prison for making out with his own care student.

A man dressed in black with dark raven hair falling into his eyes stared at us. He was wearing the waiter suit so I knew he worked here, and he had icy blue eyes. I froze. Alex Royden worked here?

Darcy noticed him too and walked towards him. I followed, but bit my lip, terrified. This was a guy who hired five twenty stone men to jump onto some kid who payed him £19.99 instead of a £20 for drugs.

Alex smiled smugly at Darcy. "Hey, babe. You come for more fun?" Before Darcy could reply, his icy orbs caught my eye and his smirk just grew bigger. "And, oh, Niall Horan, is it? I remember you, back when you came to school. You used to hang with one of my crew members, right? Will Graham? Yeah, he was probably the worst member I've ever hired. All weak and pussy-like, wouldn't fuck someone up for me so I kicked him to the curb. That was before he got took into a dump."

Darcy glanced at me for a second, her face full of worry and regret. She didn't seem to regret fucking him earlier, all proud and giddy that she got someone like Alex to sleep with her but she wasn't lucky at all. He would fuck anyone. I heard he's been with guys, too, probably even Will. But I pushed that away.

"We are just here for a table," Darcy muttered, not making eye contact with Alex.

Alex grinned. "This is my job, ain't it? I don't even need this job, it's for a dare. One of my main crew members, Archie, thought I couldn't stay in one job for six months. Here I am though."

I flinched at the way he stared at me up and down, judging all of me. I knew he wouldn't touch me here, but I was shaky at the fact that it was possible for him to reach out and run his hand down my chest or arm. My cuts were still there so it was kind of a bad thing if he brushed them because they hurt like crazy, all itchy and sticky.