4

Jisoo's POV:

Gosh!! Why can't I focus on class? Only he comes infront of my eyes. What should I do now?

Jisoo took a slight look at him. Jeonghan was looking outside the window, smiling like an angel.

How am I going to control myself today? If I take a chance, would he resist?

-*-

Classes were over. It was finally time to go home. Jisoo looked outside. There were black clouds. They need to hurry or else they will be caught up by rain.

"Jeonghan... we should hurry. I think its going to rain.", Jisoo said reaching Jeonghan.

"Don't worry! I have my umbrella with me.", he replied smiling coz he was proud of himself.

They hurried to the ground floor when it started raining.

"Aish! Rain is pouring.", Jisoo sighed.

"Let me take out my umbrella."- Jeonghan said putting his hand inside his bag.

"The rain is heavy. I think we should wait for it to stop."

"As you say."

They sat at the bench nearby and were just inches away from each other. Somehow there was no one else. Just these two.

They looked at each other for a moment and then turned their head to the opposite direction. They were definitely being shy.

I want to distract myself from him.. I love rains... I want to play...

Both didn't bother to utter even a single word. Jeonghan was busy looking at the rain droplets falling from the sky for distraction. He stood up and went near the rain. Jisoo followed him. Before Jisoo could think, Jeonghan jumped into rain.

"Hey, Jisoo. Come into rain.", He shouted in his cute voice while jumping in the water.

"No, I will be wet. And you come inside fast. You will catch cold.", Jisoo replied concerning about him.

"But I want to play in rain. You stay there. I will play here."

"Fine!!"

He was playing in rain. Jumping around like crazy. He was lost in his own world. He stick his tongue out to let the rain droplets fall on it. He was trying to taste the rain.

It feels so nice being drenched in rain...

She is really silly. Jisoo was adoring the view infront of him. The angel was dancing in the rain.

*Horn*

Jisoo noticed a truck coming towards him.

"JEONGHAN!!"

He shouted to make him move but Jeonghan didn't hear.

He ran towards him as fast as he could, pulling him aside and hugged tightly to protect him from the dirty water. Jeonghan was startled. The truck went past , throwing all the dirt on them but Jisoo managed to protect his boy.

"Jeonghan, are you okay?", He asked worriedly.

He saved me...

"No, you tell me are you okay?", Jeonghan asked touching Jisoo everywhere trying to find anything hurt.

Jeonghan looked worried. Although it was raining, Jisoo could see the tears in his eyes.

"I am okay, Jeonghan. Please don't cry."

"Why did you do that for me. You made me so worried."

He hugged Jisoo tightly while crying. Jisoo caressed his head and consoled.

"Lets go inside. You are all wet."

"Please don't do anything like that for me ever. Please Jisoo. If anything happens to you, I can't see that.", Jeonghan looked at him with hopeful eyes.

Did he just...

Jisoo nodded and said, "I am okay. Don't cry. Lets go inside."

Jisoo took him in and dried his hair with his napkin. Jeonghan was for sure feeling cold now. Also his white shirt turned transparent by water. More like art by rain. Jisoo gave him his jacket to wear.

He is making me love him more and more.

The rain slowed down and Jeonghan took his umbrella and started walking. They were under one umbrella. Jeonghan's heart was screaming louder than bombs.

Jisoo's one hand was holding the umbrella and his other was on Jeonghan's shoulder to keep him close in the umbrella.

Jeonghan could feel getting chills in his legs giving up to the gentle touches.

My hormones are in a war...

Jeonghan barely controlling himself from passing out. He kept on talking small glances at Jisoo throughout the walk. Jisoo too looked at Jeonghan sometimes but he his glare wasn't something that comes from guys who think you're just a acquaintance.

His glare has affection. AaAAaaaaAaa~

They finally reached Jisoo's place. Both were totally drenched in rain. Jisoo gave Jeonghan a pair of clothes to wear. An XL sized tshirt and a short pant.

Jeonghan went into the bathroom and looked at the clothes. The tshirt was long enough to wear it alone. He opened his wet clothes and took a bath. It was refreshing.

The warm water hitting his glossy skin and the fruity smell of the Lord Jisoo's shower geI. It was nostalgic. He hummed his tunes.

jeo bada hangaunde ssoa ollin firework
teojineun ma-eum nae ma-eum gat-a eoneu nal eoneu gos-edeun

He wore the tshirt after he was done. The short pant turned out be shorter than expectations. It looked as if he was wearing nothing under the tshirt since the tshirt was reached a little above his knees.

There's nothing else to wear. No boxers. Everything else was wet. He just hung them in the bathroom to dry.

Jisoo was waiting for hi. to come out. It was his room, so it was obvious. But no... he was eavesdropping on him. Pervert? Naah... he was just enjoying the song.

"Holy... Jisoo? Why are you waiting here?"

"Because that's my bathroom I guess."

"Could you use the other bathroom?"

"Why?"

"Why don't you just..."

"What are you hiding Jeonghan...", Jisoo walked past Jeonghan entering the bathroom and saw Jeonghan's Boxers drying in the corner.

Oops...