9

After Classes Ended

Jeonghan was walking out alone since Mingyu ran out the class first since he was loosing control on his bladder.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around to find Jisoo smiling at him.

"You're alone?", Jisoo asked confused.

"Hmm Mingyu is taking a leak.", Jeonghan laughed pointing to the men's washroom. Mingyu came out stretching in relief. He could finally not feel stuffed up. His attention was caught up by the sight of Jeonghan and Jisoo standing together.

Is he not having any panic attack today? He will surely die of heart attack later.
(Mingyu is referring to Jeonghan's crush on Jisoo)

Mingyu shrugged and walked to him dancing on the way and jumped on Jeonghan putting all his weight on him.

"YaAaa- Get down You're heavy...", Jeonghan almost cried trying to get Mingyu off him.

"Oh hey Jisoo! Didn't notice you at all.", Mingyu said waving to him while getting off Jeonghan.

What a liar...

"How come you're with Jeonghan? Did my friend not do enough part in your assignment?", Mingyu asked placing his hand on Jeonghan's shoulder.

"No. No. I was passing by and greeted him. I will leave now.", Jisoo said and walked away.

"What is wrong with you Mingyu? What was with that question?", Jeonghan asked pushing him away.

"Are you okay? You're breathing right? Do you need a CPR?", Mingyu teased like he was checking him.

"Your pulse seems normal though... You're not dying right?", Mingyu asked checking his pulse holding his wrist.

"Fuck off!", Jeonghan slapped Mingyu's hand away.

Jeonghan was so done with Mingyu and his clowning so he decided to ignore him throughout the way. He wasn't ready to confess yet.

As soon as he opened the door, he got scared as if he saw a ghost. His face turned pale.

Hyung...

"Why are you late?", Cheol asked rudely.

"I am not late.", Jeonghan replied throwing his bag on the chair nearby and untied his tie.

"Yes, you're... 5 minutes late. It doesn't take more than 20 minutes to reach your dorm from your class.", Cheol said pointing at the wall clock.

"5 minutes isn't called late hyung and why are you here out of the blue?", Jeonghan asked unbuttoning the first two buttons of his shirt and switched off the fan to let his sweat dry.

"You're moving in with me this weekend. I told my parents about living in a shared apartment and they weren't happy at all. Uncle Yoon happened to be there at that moment and they decided that I can live there as long as you stay with me. They believe I am irresponsible and reckless that I will go for frequent night outs. Not to forget, they even mentioned that I will get someone pregnant.", Cheol kept on ranting.

"They ain't wrong though.", Jeonghan said laughing at him.

"Jeuguellae?"

"Fine! Fine! But are you okay with me staying with Jisoo?", Jeonghan asked surprised though he was rooting for it.

"I don't care. As long as I have my freedom.", Cheol shrugged and laid himself on the bed. Jeonghan sighed shaking his head and went in to get a bath.