18

Next Day

"Someone is friends with my crush and never told me." Jeonghan walked into the empty classroom taunting his supposedly bestfriend.

"You mean Jisoo?" Mingyu asked casually.

"How many crushes do I have?" Jeonghan asked sarcastically.

"So? You're jealous?"

"No. I am just asking you that why didn't you tell me you were friends with him. You never hide anything from me." Jeonghan vented.

"It was nothing. We barely talked Jeonghan and its not like I will say 'Hey Jisoo, my bestfriend has a crush on you' We just accidentally know each other. If you want then I will unfollow him." Mingyu said pulling out his phone.

"Why are you overreacting Mingyu? I just asked you. You could have just told me it happened." Jeonghan said. He was quite hurt by Mingyu's response. But for him, his friendship with Mingyu was greater so he just let it go.

"I just thought it didn't mean much. I am sorry." Mingyu apologized.

"You don't have to be sorry about it Mingyu. It was my fault. I shouldn't react that way."

Everything was going good. They kept their relationship from others and enjoyed each other's company. They had fun during weekends.

All three of them decided to go out on a beach vacation. They were all ready for it. As they reached, the cool breeze hit them which made them relaxed as the sun was too bright today.

Jeonghan relaxed on a bench while Cheol and Jisoo were in the water, splashing on each other. Jeonghan just needed peace but when its CheolHanSoo, there is no place for sanity.

Jisoo and Cheol literally poured 2 buckets of salt water on Jeonghan who was enjoying his sleep a while ago.

The angel was angered and he started throwing sand on them. Jisoo carried him and threw in the water.

"Why are you two acting up together?" Jeonghan asked pissed as they both usually fight but today they're both ganging up on Jeonghan.

"My hair..." Jeonghan pouted touching his now wet hair.

Jisoo locked his arms from back and fell in the water on his back. As they were under water, Jisoo pulled Jeonghan into a small kiss and then came out leaving Jeonghan in.

Jeonghan didn't come out for a while. Jisoo got worried and was about to go in when he felt a hand on his waist. In a split secon, his swimwear was off his body.

Oh shit...

Jeonghan swam a little near to the land and threw Jisoo's bottom on the shore.

"Yoon Jeonghan! You-" Jisoo was about to move.

"Don't move! Else everyone will be able to see you my boyfriend. " Jeonghan said smiling.

Jeonghan walked towards Jisoo who was trying to move farther from people.

"Yoon Jeonghan, you're such a devil." Jisoo said as Jeonghan reached near him.

Jeonghan moved closer to Jisoo hugging him as they were at a deeper point. He kissed Jisoo's temple and then grabbed his manhood. An evil smirk made Jisoo's heart skip a beat.

Jeonghan went inside the water and took Jisoo's whole stick. Sucking and licking it. Jisoo was on cloud 9 as he didn't what to told for support. They were literally floating on the water.

Jeonghan came out for a breath when Jisoo pulled him behind the rocks. Jeonghan took a deep breath before Jisoo's again. Jisoo was leaning on the rock and Jeonghan on his knees. Jisoo pulled Jeonghan's bottom, inserting a finger in his butthole.

Jeonghan flinched as he felt his long fingers touching him. One turned into three. And now Jeonghan couldn't keep up his pace. His wood was hard too and wanted to satisfy himself. A string of saliva formed as he removed his wood from his mouth and layed back making Jisoo remove his fingers.

Jeonghan spread his legs and Jisoo moved closer to him stretching his own. Jisoo grabbed Jeonghan's erection and rubbed it in a fast pace. Jeonghan heart was throbbing and he was a moaning mess. They rubbed each other's wood and cummed on each other's stomach.

Jeonghan layed on Jisoo's bare body. They both rested for a while on the cold stone. Jisoo was caressing Jeonghan head while Jeonghan was breathing calmly in his ears.

"If you guys are done having fun then come back. We need to find rooms." They heard Cheol from the back of the rock.

They didn't answer but Cheol knew they heard him.

"Where is my swimwear Jisoo?" Jeonghan asked trying to find it.

"I kept it here- FUCK+!!" Jisoo realised it floated back to the shore.

"You just can't keep it safe." Jeonghan asked angrily.

"Who was the one who took threw mine to the shore?" Jisoo asked.

"Fine! Its all my fault."

"Hyung!! Hyung!!" They both shouted for Cheol which caught his attention.

"What?"

"Our swimwear... its on the shore..." Jeonghan pointed towards it. Cheol looked at them confused.

"We're nakey." Jeonghan said blushing. Cheol mouthed an 'o'. He picked the swimwear and walked even further from there.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Jeonghan asked confused.

"Its your punishment. Stay there or come out like that. I don't care. Enjoy your WILD experience. " Cheol said walking out of the beach.