42

When Jeonghan locked himself in his room as self isolation, Cheol banged the door but he asked him to leave. He needed to have a clear conscience. But Cheol was losing it.

Am I really doing right in this situation? Am I really committing with my hyungie... Will our parents accept it? How will my favorite Aunt Choi react? Would she hate me?

Jeonghan was uttering his thoughts out. And Cheol listened to his words from outside. His vision was blurry as tears were dropping down. His body slid down, and he sat on his knees, crying outside the door with his love inside the room.

It was past midnight when Jeonghan came out of his room to have some water but Cheol wasn't outside the room.

Cheol came out rushing when he heard the sound of the bottle falling down. Once he reached the kitchen, he saw Jeonghan standing still with tears dropping from his eyes and Jisoo wasn't helping. Those were the happy tears that Cheol didn't know.

"Jeonghan-ah!"

Cheol rushed to bring the first aid and wiped his feet with a wet cloth which brought Jeonghan back into his senses. He looked at Cheol and gave him a weak smile.

"Why didn't you help him?" Cheol asked Jisoo, gritting his teeth while wrapping the band-aid.

Jisoo rolled his eyes at Cheol and held Jeonghan's palm which Jeonghan refused. Cheol looked at him confused but didn't question.

You want to leave me right...

He carried Jeonghan in bridal style and gently placed him on his head. Jeonghan was still sobbing and Cheol thought it was because of the pain that they both were experiencing. Its just Jeonghan who is showing it. He gently caressed Jeonghan's head and tucked him in the blanket.

"Jeonghan-ah, please say something."

His silence was breaking Cheol's heart.

"Hyung-"

He hugged Cheol tightly and whispered, "Jisoo brokeup with me."

Is he upset that he broke up with him..?

"Na hyungie pilyohae..."

What Jeonghan wants, Jeonghan gets...

Cheol made Jeonghan fall asleep, and barged into Jisoo's room throwing strong punches at him and didn't give him the chance to defend himself. He was letting out everything that he hid in himself. Everytime he saw them together. Being intimate. Thought of Jeonghan wanting to leave him, were all taking over his sanity.

He grabbed his neck, gritting his teeth, he said, "Who do you think you are to break Jeonghan's heart? My Jeonghan deserves the world."

"Hyung! Geumanhae!" Jeonghan pulled Cheol off of Jisoo. "Hyung... Jebal... Jebal..." He cried on his shoulder and Cheol calmed himself down but his eyes were boaring in Jisoo.

You love him not me...

"How can you sleep around with random people while acting to be so in love with me?" Jisoo asked grabbing Jeonghan's collar.

Another word against Jeonghan and Cheol lost his control upon himself. He pushed Jisoo to the ground and continued punching him until he was unconscious. Jeonghan didn't stop Cheol this time. Though, he cried in the corner looking at all chaos. He was on a mental breakdown looking at them in that state.

I will take away anything that makes you not love me...

Cheol came closer to Jeonghan and he was scared. Scared of his hyungie. Scared of Jisoo. Scared about the whole situation and ended up fainting.