22

Cheol came out rushing when he heard the sound of the bottle falling. Once he reached the kitchen, he saw Jeonghan standing still with tears dropping from his eyes and Jisoo wasn't helping.

His leg was swollen and bleeding but Jeonghan didn't care.

"Jeonghan-ah!"

Cheol rushed to bring the first aid and wiped his feet with a wet cloth which brought Jeonghan back into his senses.

He looked at Cheol and gave him a weak smile.

"Why didn't you help him?" Cheol asked, gritting his teeth while wrapping the band-aid.

Jisoo rolled his eyes at Cheol and held Jeonghan's palm which Jeonghan refused. Cheol looked at him confused but didn't question.

He carried Jeonghan in bridal style and gently placed him on his head. Jeonghan was still sobbing and Cheol thought it was because of the pain.

He gently caressed Jeonghan's head and tucked him in the blanket. Jeonghan didn't calm down.

"Is it really that painful? You have been sobbing for too long." Cheol asked, sitting beside him. Jeonghan didn't say anything.

"Jeonghan-ah, please say something."

"Hyung-"

He hugged Cheol tightly and whispered, "Jisoo brokeup with me. I can't without him Hyung."

He cried on his shoulders. He patted his head and said, "Uljima Jeonghan-ah. Tha gwaechana... Hyungie niga sarang haesseo... neodeo aljana... naega nieoppey ijjana"

"Na Jisoo pilyohae... Jebal..."

"Aniya... Neo Jisoo pilyeoeobsseo..."

Jeonghan was having a mental breakdown. He clenched on his Cheol's sleeve and closed his eyes.

Once Cheol made sure Jeonghan was asleep, he barged into Jisoo's room throwing strong punches at him and didn't give him the chance to defend himself.

He grabbed his neck, gritting his teeth, he said, "Who do you think you are to break Jeonghan's heart? My Jeonghan deserves the world."

"Your Jeonghan? Don't you guys always fight? Thought you hated him."

"You still have the audacity to talk back?"

Jisoo wasn't giving up either and took a few more punches from Cheol until he bleeded. Jeonghan tried to reach Jisoo's room as soon as he heard them fight but his foot wasn't well so he limped his way into the room. He saw the men bleeding. Particularly, Jisoo wasn't in a good condition.

"Hyung! Geumanhae!"

He pulled Cheol off of Jisoo. Jisoo moved a little back and wiped the blood on his wounded lips.

Jeonghan back hugged Cheol to stop him from fighting further.

"Hyung... Jebal... Jebal..." He cried on his shoulder and Cheol calmed himself down but his eyes were boaring in Jisoo.

"Jeonghan, you really know how to play the victim card." Jisoo said clapping in a mocking manner.

"What do you mean?"

"So you don't know? Can you just show your true colours already? I am tired of your play Jeonghan."

"I have no idea what you're talking about Jisoo-ya. Please be clear. What did I do wrong?" Jeonghan said, confused, why was Jisoo being that way.

"Do you think, you can whore around and I won't know about it? Such an audacity you have. How shameless could you be? How can you sleep around with random people?"

"What the hell are talking about? I didn't sleep with anyone besides you. Why are you putting such allegations on me?"

"You should have a clear conscience Jeonghan. Is one man not enough for you?"

That's it. Cheol was controlling himself until then. He pushed him to the ground and punched him until he was unconscious. Jeonghan didn't stop Cheol. He cried in the corner looking at all chaos. He was on mental breakdown looking at them in that state.

Cheol came closer to Jeonghan and he was scared. Scared of Seungcheol. Scared of Jisoo. Scared about the whole situation and ended up fainting.

Once he regained his consciousness, he found himself on Jisoo's bed. It was dark. He turned to find Jisoo sleeping peacefully.

It was a dream...

He sighed in relief and got up from the bed. As soon as he put his feet on the floor, he string of pain travelled from his feet to his brain and he fell down, hitting the side table. All the things on it fell down and took their attention.

Jisoo's sleep broke and he found Jeonghan on the ground but didn't help him. Cheol rushed as soon as he heard the noise.

"No matter how angered you're, you could help him as a human." Cheol said fighting his last ounce of self control.

"Whatever. "

"We will vacate your house next week." Cheol said while helping Jeonghan get up from the ground.

"Please help yourself."