Epilogue 2

"I am hungry." Chan said getting up, walking into the kitchen. He searched through cabinets for some snacks, when he was about to leave, his attention was caught up by some noises near by.

"Oh my lord!" Chan gasped loudly stealing everyone's attention.

Kids...

Jeonghan and Cheol ran upto him and others followed. He pointed at the backyard wall. In a few seconds, a man jumped off the wall.

"Kim Mingyu?!!"

The guy's attention waa caught by someone taking his name.

"Oh hey! Bestfriend!" Mingyu waved to Jeonghan as if he didn't just jump the wall.

"What are you doing here?" Jeonghan asked surprised. The others went back to their original place.

"Just thought, I should greet my longtime friend once." Mingyu said shrugging.

"You have seen me. Now get out of my house." Jeonghan said harshly, gritting his teeth.

"Well... got to see you're fine. Okay I am leaving..." Mingyu said turning back.

"Wait..."

"Hmmm?"

"How's... How's he...."

"Who?"

"You know who."

"Oh Jisoo? He is fine and doing well. You know these toppers are crazy. After you left, he was more focused on his studies than before. I am still surprised how he isn't dead by now. You have no idea how much he studies in a single day. He has become no-break guy. Man, what did you do to him? He has opted for human psychology. Need update on anyone else?"

"Wonwoo..."

"He is my wife."

"You're married?"

"Naah... Just he is my wife. He acts like one. I can't stay away from him anyways. I am used to his crankiness." Mingyu said smiling.

"Hope you find your peace."

"You too." Mingyu bowed and said goodbye leaving the house using gate, not wall right now.

Kids...

Jeonghan went back to check on the kids.

"Aedeul-aa!" He called as soon as he entered the room.

"Aedeul-aa!" He looked around but they seemed to be nowhere.

"Its your fault!"
"No its your fault!"

Muffled voice of the babies were audible from somewhere. He quickly opened the closet, and found the kids beating each other.

When they saw their appa, they quickly ran and hugged him, crying.

"Aigoo! What happened? Why are you fighting inside the closet?" Jeonghan
asked.

"Appa, we were fighting on whom you love most, Byeol or me. Byeol got irritated and was about to smash the beautiful flowers I picked for you, when an ahjussi saw us. We were terrified. You told us not to be found by strangers. So we hid inside the closet. They didn't find us. Don't worry appa!" Dal said reassuring Jeonghan which he found too cute.

"Charasseo! Appa loves you both equally. Don't you two fight again. Okay?" Jeonghan asked hugging his babies.

"Yes! We won't." Dal replied confidently but Byeol didn't look at Jeonghan.