34

Last night

As soon as Jisoo closed the door to his room, his willingness to do the assignment vanished. So he decided to give his sns account some attention.

Just then he received a call from someone.

Heyo! Pretty boy!

Oh hey! Why a call out of
the blue?

No reason. Just wanted to
check on you. Did you finish your
assignment?

No, not really...

Didn't Jeonghan visit your
house and help?

He... did...

Are you okay?
Why are you stuttering?

Nothing. Just my part is left.
I will finish it in the morning.

...

Next Day

The faint sound of knuckles cracking was being heard in a corner of the classroom. Someone was biting his lip to control his anxiety. And folding hand tightly to control his urge to punch the person standingwith his person, hurting themselves in the process with their own nails.

The smiles they were giving to each other while reading the lines was only increasing his hate for him. He ran out the class first as soon as it ended to breathe a little, out of the suffocating situation.

As soon as he was done and was returning, he saw them together. Again!

He quickly ran towards them to have him to himself.

Is this fucker not having a panic attack today? Where's your stutter Yoon Jeonghan? Why are you laughing together with him? If you don't die of a natural cause any soon then you will surely die of an attack I will give you later.

He jumped on Jeonghan putting all his weight on him as if he was trying to have some fun.

"YaAaa- Get down You're heavy..."

Dirty Pig...

"Oh hey Jisoo! Didn't notice you at all."

He said waving to him while getting off Jeonghan.

Glad, I can talk to you again!!! Can I just throw your supposedly new friend in a deep pit?

"How come you're with Jeonghan? Did my friend not do enough part in your assignment? I know he can be lazy at times. He ain't that fool."

Need anymore insults infront of your crush, Yoon Jeonghan?

"No. No. I was passing by and greeted him. I will leave now.", Jisoo replied and walked away.

"What is wrong with you Mingyu? What was with that question?", Jeonghan asked pushing him away.

What is wrong with me? I wish I could explain what I want to do with you right now!

"Are you okay? You're breathing right? Do you need a CPR?", Mingyu teased like he was checking him.

You should better be dead by yourself, my dear Jeonghan-ah. Or want me to help you?

"Your pulse seems normal though... You're not dying right?", Mingyu asked checking his pulse holding his wrist.

"Fuck off!", Jeonghan slapped Mingyu's hand away.

You fuck out of our lives.

Jeonghan's Dorm

As soon as he opened the door, he got scared as if he saw a ghost. His face turned pale.

Hyung...

"Why are you late?", Cheol asked rudely pinning him to the wall.

"I am not late.", Jeonghan replied trying to release the tightening hold on his wrists. One hand moving inside his sweaty shirt.

"Yes, you're... 5 minutes late. It doesn't take more than 20 minutes to reach your dorm from your class.", Cheol said pointing at the wall clock behind him.

"5 minutes isn't called late hyung and why are you here out of the blue?", Jeonghan asked, Cheol unbuttoning the first two buttons of Jeonghan's shirt and switched on the fan to let his sweat dry that gave Jeonghan to throw his bag on the chair nearby and untie his tie.

"You're moving in with me this weekend. I told my parents about living in a shared apartment and they weren't happy at all. Uncle Yoon happened to be there at that moment and they decided that I can live there as long as you stay with me. They believe I am irresponsible and reckless that I will go for frequent night outs. Not to forget, they even mentioned that I will get someone pregnant.", Cheol kept on ranting.

"They ain't wrong though.", Jeonghan said laughing at him.

"Jeuguellae?"

"Fine! Fine! But are you okay with me staying with Jisoo?", Jeonghan asked surprised though he was looking up for living with Cheol.

"I don't care. As long as I have my freedom and you.", Cheol shrugged and laid on the bed. Jeonghan sighed shaking his head and went in to get a bath.

When he got back, Cheol wasn't there. He found a bowl of Jjajangmyeon kept on the table.

Idiot...

He splurged the noodles scrolling through his FYP. He soon received a 👋 from Jisoo.