41

A Few Days Ago

Jeonghan and Jisoo were sitting in their empty classroom as a routine. Jisoo was seemingly not in a good mood, continously sighing and fretting over something. Jeonghan tried to ask but he didn't really answer which ruined Jeonghan's mood.

So he left to breathe some fresh air, leaving his phone with Jisoo. As he returned, he saw his phone in Jisoo's hands. Jisoo made an excuse to unlock his phone and search through something

"I have no idea why you're so upset but just remember I am here for you." Jeonghan said hugging him. Jisoo hummed and pecked his cheek.

Current Day

Jisoo felt distant today. Not responding to his texts, not looking at him during class and not waiting for him. Hence, Jeonghan decided to confront him.

"I just feel like. I am not in a mood. Please Jeonghan! Give me some space." He shouted harshly and walked away without looking back.

Why is he behaving so coldly to me. Did I do something to annoy him?

Jeonghan contemplated over Jisoo's actions. Tears ran down his cheeks. Jisoo looked back a little but didn't bother more. He wasn't used to any harsh behaviour and only pampered the whole time.

Jeonghan ran from the ground, locking himself in cubicle and texted Mingyu.

I am sure this bitch has something to do with Jisoo. Jisoo can't be acting this strange without any influence.

"Jeonghan-ah! Jeonghan-ah! What happened? Why are you crying?" Mingyu asked trying to calm him down.

Jeonghan forced himself to look into the light for long and his eyes finally had tears. He walked out looking like a crying mess.

"Boy! What happened? Why are you crying so bad?" Mingyu asked hugging Jeonghan but both of them had a smirk knowing each other's intentions.

"Jisoo... Jisoo is being cold with me. He isn't even talking with me nicely. He should have said it nicely if he needed some space."

"Why don't you wait till he talks to you himself. You guys live under the same roof. He won't be ignoring you for long." Mingyu consoled.

"Okay!! What if he doesn't talk? What am I gonna do? I am only fragile when it comes to him. You know that already. It was so hard to get him. I can't afford to lose him Mingyu-ya." Jeonghan cried on his shoulders.

"Calm down. Everything will be fine."

Something is indeed fishy. How can he use the same words as him.

The Evening

He bunked his last lecture and met his hyungie and told him everything that happened. Jeonghan cutely pouted since he was crying for real because of his harsh behaviour with him.

Cheol hugged his angel and whispered, "We will see what is happening here?"

Jeonghan nodded and setup the dinner table for the three. He tried hard to have an eye contact with Jisoo but he didn't bat an eye on him.

He only looked at his food plate and left as soon as it was finished. Jeonghan was fighting back the urge that were now turning to tears while washing dishes so that Cheol doesn't notice. He doesn't wanna let his hyungie see him being fragile.

Jeonghan went into his room to confront him as soon as Cheol went out for a walk.

"Hong Jisoo! Why are you behaving this way? What the hell did I do so wrong? Why aren't you even looking at me?" Jeonghan asked angrily.