43

"Hyung, I am pregnant. Its Yours..."

"But... but you said... you were on the pills!" Cheol stuttered. He didn't know what to say in the situation.

"I was, when I was with Jisoo... but I didn't take it during our beach vacation... I thought... I thought it won't happen!" Jeonghan's head was still low. His eyes were red from crying.

"Jeonghan-ah..."

"Please don't hate me hyung..."

"No. Jeonghan-ah no. Hyung won't hate you ever." He said hugging Jeonghan tightly. And caressed his hands over Jeonghan's womb.

He softly kissed Jeonghan's temple and carried him in his arms in bridal style, making him lay on the bed. Cheol gently caressed his head and pecked his forehead.

"What should we do... I don't want to kill my child..." A tear left Jeonghan's eye.

"Don't even think about an abortion. We aren't aborting our baby." Cheol made a statement.

"What am I gonna tell our parents? That I am having a baby with Cheol Hyungie? Would that make sense for them?"

"Just... just tell them... tell them its... its Jisoo's..." Cheol said. His head was hung low, fighting back the tears.

"Hyung..."

"Jeonghan-ah... as long as you can safely give birth to our child, it doesn't matter to me..." He said, even though he didn't wanted to.

"So what if I say its Jisoo's child? What will happen to us? Whatever we did till now, shall go into vain. It was so hard for me to accept that I love you. We came so far and you're saying it doesn't matter to you... You're disregarding me and my feelings at this point, hyung. It isn't happening!" Jeonghan bursted out on Cheol.

"Then who asked you to be pregnant in this sensitive situation? You brought it on yourself." Cheol replied gritting his teeth. He wasn't in his senses.

"Fuck off... Get the fuck out of HERE!!" Jeonghan shouted on the top of his lungs. He pushed Cheol out of his room and shut the door.

What did I brought myself into!

They both cried sliding down the door. They could hear each other's sobs but neither of them consoled the other.

A Few Days Later

Jeonghan was at the gynecology. His hand was on his womb, caressing the slow growing innocent life inside him.

Mianhae... mianhae... abba-ga mianhae...

Jeonghan took a deep breath and entered into Dr Hoon's Cabin.

"We got the test results, and you're not fit to get an abortion. You're really weak and so does the baby. There's a high risk that you won't be able to give birth again. And I won't recommend you for this action. I am sorry..." Dr Hoon said handing the reports.

"By the time you would've gained the strength, it would be too late for it. I want you to reconsider this." He added. Jeonghan nodded and walked out of the cabin and accidentally bumped into someone.

"I am sorry-"

"Yoon Jeonghan?"

"Chang- Chang Wook Hyung?" Jeonghan stuttered looking at his elder sibling.

"What are you doing here?" Wook asked, confused finding his sibling on his random medical inspection day

"Hyung... I-"

Wook's fell on the reports that were scattered on the floor. He picked the papers one by one without paying attention, until his sight fell on the sonogram that he picked.

"You're pregnant???" Wook's eyes went wide. Jeonghan didn't answer.

He looked everywhere to make sure his colleagues didn't see him and pulled Jeonghan into an empty room.

"Yoon Jeonghan! You're just 18. What is wrong with you!" He shouted on his brother.

"I am sorry." Jeonghan replied with no expression.

"And you're malnourished! What are you doing to yourself?" Wook was frustrated walked from one corner to another while Jeonghan sat on a corner.

"Who is the father?" He asked but Jeonghan didn't reply.

"Yoon Jeonghan! I am asking something! You don't know who the father is???" He asked in disbelief.

"I do..."

"Then where is he? Did he ask you to get an abortion? What kind of human he is? Not even talking responsibility of his deeds. Motherfucking piece of bullshit! I will rather chop his dick! Son of a bitch!"

"Don't talk shit about Cheol hyung! Do you understand???"

"Cheol hyung? Seungcheolie? Choi Seungcheol?! Have you lost your fucking mind? How... how can you two-"

"If we're done here, I need to take some rest." Jeonghan said blankly standing up.

"Jeonghan-ah... why are you doing this... you know the consequences, yet you two did it..." Wook's eyes softened.

"I am just trying to take responsibility of things that I did wrong." Jeonghan said looking keen into his eyes.

"Jeonghan-ah... Where is Cheol? Why isn't he with you? Does he know you're-"

"He does. But he doesn't know, I came here. He asked me to fake it as my ex boyfriend's child and keep the child." Jeonghan said.

"So he doesn't want to take responsibility?"

"Its not like that... if our parents know, they will definitely kill my baby... He... he just wants us to be safe... I understand... but..." He finally ended up crying, hugging his elder brother.

"I love him hyung. Please... I love Cheol hyung... I can't live without him... I don't want to give birth to a child and not raise it with his father..."

"Jeonghan-ah calm down..." Wook caressed his back, until he stopped crying. He wiped his tears and caressed his hair.

"You really love him that much huh? But you probably won't end up together. You know that right?" Wook asked and Jeonghan nodded.

"Yet you guys came this far. Now there's no point in looking back. I think what Cheol said is correct at this point. You can just pretend its your ex's for now until we think of a solution." Wook said and Jeonghan nodded.