16

"Tell me about your room owner. Is he a bald guy? Uncle? Aunty? Sexy Aunty? Chick? Hot chick? A guy with a mouth-watering body?" Mingyu poured all of his thoughts onto Jeonghan, while Jeonghan could only sigh at his friend's overbearing.

Was his excitement not worth it?

"Just a guy." Jeonghan stated.

"Come on, give me some tea." Mingyu pouted.

"There's no tea, Kim Mingyu. If you have any, then spill it." Jeonghan replied. Mingyu shrugged and walked away as soon as he noticed his 'someone' passing by.

Jeonghan quietly followed them to the store room, where Mingyu pinned Wonwoo to the wall. Wonwoo fixed his glasses; his hands were wrapped around his torso.

"You're going to ignore me, huh?" Mingyu asked, gritting his teeth.

"Mingyu, I don't know what you're expecting from me. You said it was a one night thing. But now you're pestering me every day. Why?" Wonwoo asked without making eye contact. His head was low.

"Look pretty boy..." Mingyu said, raising his head with his finger. He continued, "You should serve me whenever I want you to. Understand?"

Wonwoo was hesitant and wasn't confident. Jeonghan wasn't liking it, but he didn't want to ruin their friendship. May be Mingyu really likes Wonwoo, and he is in denial. He doesn't want to accept his liking for him. Poor Mingyu.

Jeonghan left soon, as he couldn't help Wonwoo anyway. He chose to keep his friendship. More like the only genuine friend he has.

He accidentally bumped into Jisoo on his way.

"I am sor- Jisoo-ya!!!!" Jeonghan wanted to apologize, but he rather jumped into his arms.

"Yoon Jeonghan... Someone will see us." Jisoo said, caressing his head. Jeonghan pouted and got a sweet peck on his lips.

"Let's go home?" Jisoo asked, and Jeonghan nodded like a baby following him from behind.

They decided to go out on a date today. Why? Because Seungcheol had a college function and won't be back until midnight.

They went on a long drive. Jeonghan was hugging Jisoo tightly because he was afraid of the speed at which Jisoo was riding his bike.

"I wish you would ride me this hard tonight..." Jeonghan whispered seductively. Jisoo immediately pulled on the breaks. He turned his bike around in the direction of their house. Jeonghan was shocked.

Michin neom...

As soon as they reached home, Jisoo grabbed Jeonghan's wrist, pulling him inside the house.

Jeonghan was pinned to the wall harshly, his head almost hitting the door frame. But neither of them cared.

They soon undressed, throwing the clothes around the room and taking up the sofa. Jeonghan was under Jisoo, who was sweating from all the heat their bodies were producing together. Jeonghan took a deep breath before taking up the whole thing.

Jisoo smirked, looking at his boy, who looked so beautiful under him. Jeonghan's face was flushed red.

The echo of skin slapping and their loud moans filled the room.

"Jisoo-ya ~~" Jeonghan cried when Jisoo didn't let him cum first.

"Wait for me, Han" Jisoo said, quickening his pace. They both cum at the same time. Jisoo cummed inside him.

"I feel so full..." Jeonghan murmured, but his words were clear enough for Jisoo to understand.

Jisoo wiped the sweat from Jeonghan's forehead. He bent a little to pick up a pillow for Jeonghan, putting it under his head.

"You have been a good boy today." Jisoo said, wiping Jeonghan's tears.

Jeonghan soon fell asleep with Jisoo still in him. He took his chance, taking out Jeonghan's phone. He unlocked it, picked out the snapchat, and took a picture of him sucking Jeonghan's neck, saving it in his local.

Jisoo this time took a video of him French kissing Jeonghan.

He saved the video in local, and before he could hit close, Jeonghan clicked on post