10

Weekend came soon and Jeonghan was standing at the door carrying his luggage. He took a deep breath before knocking on the door. No one answered. He knocked again but again no response.

He picked up his phone calling his irresponsible brother.

Dialing 🤳
*picked before call almost ended*

Where are you?

I don't know...

Are you still sleeping? Its
literally 2 in the noon.

Was clubbing last night...
And this lady... I am at some
random lady's house...

Why are you so irresponsible?
You were supposed to help me
bring my stuff. I had to carry it
all the way and you're not
even at HOMEeee.

Stop shouting! My head is
aching. Please...

Isn't my fault.

Jeonghan hung the call and sighed.

"Jeonghan?", a puzzled voice filled Jeonghan's face happiness.

"Jisoo-ya!", Jeonghan ran and hugged him. Jisoo pecked his forehead and caressed the baby in his arms.

"What is with all the luggage?", he asked wondering what was going on.

"Well... I planned to surprise you but look its all mess up and... ugh!!!! Choi Seungcheol! You are dead...", Jeonghan almost lost his temper.

"Calm down Han... Lets go inside.", he said picking up one of the suitcases. Jeonghan followed.

Once they were done with keeping the luggage in the room, they both jumped on the bed lying like a corpse laying in a coffin.

"So you were the one Seungcheol was talking about?", Jisoo asked and Jeonghan hummed in response.

Jisoo turned his head towards jeonghan and asked, "Is this what you meant by saying I was have better chances in future?"

Jeonghan smiled and climbed on Jisoo catching him off guard. He locked his hands with his palm and pecked his once then twice then thrice. Jisoo squirmed in Jeonghan's hold. He leaned towards his ear and whispered, "I wanna have your thing... Can I?"

Jisoo nodded. He could already feel himself hard. Jeonghan traced his hands inside Jisoo's tshirt. He was enjoying the cold hands running inside his own tshirt. Jeonghan leaned back making himself comfortable on Jisoo's knees. His hands pulled his pants and boxers down together. His thing was out steady hard and ready to pleased. Jisoo cupped Jeonghan's back of the head and directed it to his manhood.

Jeonghan without a second thought groped and put it in his mouth. Jisoo's skin being too sensitive to touch, he moaned a little louder than he expected it to be. Jisoo turned his head in embarrassment. Jeonghan giggled and continued licking the rim. His fingers playfully traced the popped up veins. Jisoo's grip tightened on the sheets because he knew he was gonna cum any time now and Jeonghan noticed and stopped his actions.

"Why did you stop?", Jisoo asked in frustration.

"I need to unpack the stuff.", Jeonghan said getting up from the bed.

"You-"

Jeonghan laughed hysterically and got back on the bed stroking Jisoo's member at fast pace and he finally let his cum out. Jisoo closed his eyes feeling ecstatic as Jeonghan licked the cum on his member. He gulped controlling himself as Jeonghan stopped. There was still a little cum left on his lips.

Jisoo pulled his pant back and acted as if he was done. When Jeonghan returned after washing his hands, he was thrown on the bed rather harshly.

"Playing games with me huh?", Jisoo asked hovering on top of Jeonghan. He locked his wrists with his palm. His right hand was tracing his skin inside the tee. In a second, he took off Jeonghan's tshirt throwing it on the floor. Jeonghan helped Jisoo remove his.

They looked into each other's eyes. Jisoo leaned kissing his neck while Jeonghan gripped his hair snaking his hand around his neck.

Jisoo's hands travelled inside Jeonghan's pants groping his ass cheeks. Jeonghan playfully bit Jisoo's shoulder making him hiss. Jisoo's lips found Jeonghan's sweet spot making him breathe heavily and moaning.

"Jisoo-ya~~"

Jisoo sucked his sweet spot until a dark purple hickey was formed and then moved his now erected nipples. Jisoo sucked his left nipple while nibbling the other with his thumb. He continued until they became sore.

Jeonghan grabbed his hand placing it on his own erected member. Jisoo smirked pulling Jeonghan's pants out. Jeonghan's face was flushed in pink. He pulled him out of the bed making him stand infront of the mirror. Jisoo pulled off his own pants and stood behind Jeonghan hugging him from back. He pecked Jeonghan's cheek before saying, "See how beautiful we look together..."

Jeonghan hummed and leaned to pick his phone turning on the rear camera. He took a mirror selfie of them.

"Don't tell me you're gonna post this?", Jisoo asked with a blank face. He was obviously joking.

Jeonghan being the devil angel clicked on the share to story button on his snapchat.

"You fucking didn't-"

"I fucking did!"