25

Jeonghan's 18th Birthday (Past)

Jeonghan's parents arranged a small dinner for his cousins. Though Jeonghan was never close to others and only would fight with Cheol, he was not much interested. But he couldn't do much about it. So he accepted his fate and sat on the dinner table with the people who were being than ever.

- First cousin Hoshi is now identifying himself as "spider". What about his "tiger" agenda.... Teenagers *eyeroll*

- Second distant cousin Jun being mysterious as ever. Don't know why he is laughing so much. Just laughing, whatever he speaks.

- Jun's boyfriend Myungho. Who invited him?

- Second younger cousin, Lee Seokmin. Laughing for no reason.

- Lee Chan... a literal child

- Last but never the least, Seungcheol sitting beside. If eyes could throw hails, Cheol had been dead for a long time. He didn't even do anything since he came, yet he is irking.

A 'lovely' dinner of 7 kids and two adults. He thought it was finished once they were done eating. But no, they were staying over for the night.

We will all be homeless after today...

The cousins all gathered in Jeonghan's room after the dinner, sitting on different corners. Jeonghan and Chan taking the bed, Hoshi and Cheol on the chairs on left side, Seokmin on the floor and Jun with his boyfriend sitting on the chair on the right side.

They were being lovey-dovey, touchy-touchy and Jeonghan had to clear his throat loudly to get them back in the reality.

Once Jeonghan's parents went to sleep, his cousin's real faces came forward.

"I borrowed this 18+ adult card game from one of my friends. We are playing this tonight." Jun said in a low voice to not disturb the adults and passed a deck to Seokmin. His eyes went wide, looking at the atrocious design on the main card.

Jeonghan sighed. He will be homeless, if they're caught.

"Guys... no-"

"Sush! No one can deny. Even Chan will play this." Hoshi said taking the deck in his hand. Chan nodded innocently.

"Kwon Soonyoung, no... no kids allowed."

"I am not a kid." Chan replied, pouting.

"See, you're a kid." Jeonghan said caressing his forehead.

"I wanna play hyung. I will boast about it to my friends in school. Pwease~"

"Fine! How to play?"

Jun guided everyone to sit on the floor in a circle form. He placed an empty bottle in between them and arranged the cards on the floor.

"First, we need to spin this bottle to pick one player and then we will choose the second. The first person will take out a card and will do whatever written on it with the second person. Simple."

"Wait that's-"

"Jeonghan hyung, stop being so conservative. We all aren't kids anymore. We know what we're doing. Its just for fun." Seokmin said.

"Whatever!" Jeonghan finally gave up.

Players: Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Soonyoung, Jun, Myungho, Seokmin, Chan.

Jun spinned the bottle, and the first person turned out to be Seokmin. Seokmin spinned the bottle again, and the second one chosen was Soonyoung.

"Hyung, all the best." Seokmin smiled and Soonyoung stuck his tongue out.

Seokmin picked a card and read, "Strip the person's upper body. They need to stay in that state till the game is over."

Hoshi first nodded, then felt shy. Seokmin leaned towards Soonyoung, who was sitting beside him.

"Let me strip you, hyung~" He whispered in his ears and back hugged him, unbuttoning his shirt.

He pulled it out in a go, leaving Soonyoung in a vest.

"Strip the vest." Jun said and Seokmin nodded pulling it out.

Soonyoung covered his chest with his hands, laughing shamelessly.

"Don't be shy, hyungie." Seokmin said patting his back.

Soonyoung spin the bottle and it stopped on Chan and second person was Jeonghan. He picked out a card that read, "Pin the person to ground and stroke his wood for 20 seconds. If failed, person will have to sit naked till the end."

"What the fuck-"

"Jeonghan, Don't create a drama. Your parents will wake up." Jun scolded.

"Ya! He is a minor. You cannot make him do stuff like this." He protested.

"He is 16 hyung. He even masterbates. All his friends aren't even virgin."

"But-"

"I will do it hyung!" Chan said pinning Jeonghan on the ground. He unzipped his pant and stroked his member for a next 20 seconds.

Jeonghan gulped and tried not be hard as much as possible. He sighed in relief once they were done.

"Remind me not to invite Jun to my house ever again."

Jun shrugged and passed the bottle to Jeonghan to spin.

Next Pair: Cheol and Myungho

"Pin the person to the wall, strip their bottom and finger their hole for 10 seconds. If failed, sit on the first person's lap, butt naked till the end."

Myungho gulped looking at Jun. He was unsure but Jun gave him reassurance.

Cheol pinned Myungho to the wall pulling his bottoms down. His finger entered the hole, exploring his inners. Myungho was holding back the moans because he didn't want Jun to feel bad.

Jeonghan looked at them in awe. How Cheol didn't have any expressions on his face. Neither disgust nor happiness. He was being professional as if its his work everybody.

After 10 seconds of deep exploration, they continued the game...