48

"Hyungie-ya... do you hate me?" Jeonghan asked Cheol who wrapped him in his embrace and layed peacefully on the bed.

"Yes."

"Okay" Jeonghan replied sighing and looking away. Cheol held his chin and made him look into his eyes.

"I hate you. I hate you because I can't hate you, no matter what you do."

Jeonghan finally smiled and picked his balls deliberately.

"Jeonghan-ah what is wrong with you????"

He laughed like a devil he is.

"I hope you learnt your lesson to not trick me. Do you?"

"I do-" Cheol said in pain and was about to hold Jeonghan when he moved away quickly.

"Come on hyungie~ I am with a child." Jeonghan pouted cutely and lifted his tshirt, exposing the baby bump. He rubbed his round belly and Cheol looked at Jeonghan like he was his everything, even though he wanted to kick his balls too at the moment.

"Hyungie-ya! Wanna see our baby?" Jeonghan asked. Cheol could only nod and gave up to lay on the bed. His soul was almost leaving his body.

"Here! See..." Jeonghan held a sonograph in his hand and gave it to Cheol. He sat beside him, placing his hand on his shoulder. He pointed the round big bean existing in his belly. Cheol's hands were shaking trying to hold his tears and drop fell on the graph.

"You... you have to go through so much alone... I am sorry...." Cheol cried on Jeonghan's shoulders. Jeonghan patted his back, letting him cry as much as he wanted as he knew how hard it is to hold the emotions.

"We are in this together." Jeonghan said and Cheol nodded.

Wook finally entered the house, searching for Jeonghan. "Jeonghan-ah!"

"Yeogiya!"

Wook quickly ran upstairs into his room and felt relieved when he saw Jeonghan and Cheol together. He finally took a deep breath.

"Look the father has come." Wook finally said out of sarcasm after gaining his composure.

"Stop it hyung-nim. It ain't funny. You were the one who stopped me." Cheol reciprocated.

"Oh, did I? But you could have met him when I wasn't with him. You just chose not to. Don't blame it on me."

"As if you don't know that I always in this area, roaming around taking care of his cravings while you were away, pretending to be you. I just respected your words of not meeting him."

"You got a good husband Jeonghan." Wook said clapping his hands.

"Stop it hyung. Can you not be hostile with him?" Jeonghan asked.

"How can I be not hostile, Yoon Jeonghan? When he made my only brother pregnant at 18 even though he is his own cousin. Do I look that insanely immersed in your forbidden love story?" Wook said gritting his teeth.

"Hyung-nim... I am sorry... I wasn't thinking. I really love Jeonghan. I never had a doubt about it. I have never looked at anyone other than him ever since the childhood. He is the only happiness I have in my life. Please hyung-nim.... please..." Cheol appealed kneeling down on his knees.

Jeonghan too knelt down infront of his brother. "Hyung, it wasn't only his fault. I was not behaving good but I love hyung too."

"Yoon Jeonghan, get up, its not good for you." Wook ordered and got up, hugging his brother.

"We need to inform them. We cannot keep them in dark for longer than this..." Wook spoke his mind.

Jeonghan flinched and froze at the mention. His feet were getting colder. The fear in the couple's eyes was visible.

"You should have thought better than this Yoon Jeonghan."