15

Next Day

Jeonghan walked out of his room, legs still a little sore but manageable. He opened the door to find Jisoo on his bike waiting for him.

"You're taking your bike today?", Jeonghan asked reaching him and he nodded in response.

"Don't you fear Mr. Choi? If he catches you, You're dead!", Jeonghan said exaggerating.

"This isn't my first time Han. I do this alot.", Jisoo shrugged putting his helmet.

"I have no idea how we all believed you were just interesting in studying books all the time. But reality is a lot different."

"I am Ji-Sus"

"Shut up!"

"Fine... Get on!", Jisoo said passing a helmet to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan sat behind Jisoo wrapping his hands around his waist. Jisoo pulled him closer and drove to his school. They parked the bike a little far from school.

Their hair came out messed so they set each other's hair. Jisoo pecked his forehead and Jeonghan blushed.

"We are in public...", Jeonghan pouted looking around. No one was paying attention to them.

"Doesn't matter... I am not really afraid of them you know. Do you want another adventure today?", Jisoo asked with a little smirk on his face.

"No... I am already sore...", Jeonghan replied raising his hand in defeat.

"We just had 2 rounds..."

"Try taking it next time. You will know how it fucking feels.", Jeonghan almost argued.

"Calm down my boy. Let's leave now. We will be late.", Jisoo said ruffling Jeonghan's hair.

Jeonghan stopped near by school and took a step back.

"What happened?", Jisoo asked confused.

"You go first... I will join you...", Jeonghan said almost sweating.

"What happened? Are you good?", Jisoo said holding his hands.

"Don't touch me!", Jeonghan retracted his hands.

"So-"

"I am sorry... I mean... I mean people shouldn't see us together. They will get to know about us. I will be doomed...", Jeonghan answered nervously.

"If that's what you want then... okay... I will walk first.", Jisoo said walking away in uncertainty.

Jeonghan saw Jisoo walking inside the school and sighed.

"Yo boss! What you doing here?", a voice asked gaining Jeonghan's attention. He turned around to find Mingyu smiling at him but Jeonghan was sweating. He was stunned and didn't watch.

"Are you now a stalker?", Mingyu asked making fun of him.

"Why don't you propose him. Maybe he will accept you. ", Mingyu advised.

"I don't know... Dont ask me such things...", Jeonghan shrugged off and started walking towards the class.

"Mingyu I can see a hickey on your neck. Anything you wanna share?", Jeonghan asked mockingly.

"What...", He immediately pulled high neck tshirt up which he was wearing inside his school uniform.

"Just got bit by an insect.", Mingyu made an excuse again.

"Must be a human sized insect.", Jeonghan huffed.

"Come on man... Its nothing.", Mingyu said pushing Jeonghan by his chest.

"Ouch!!", Jeonghan's nipples were sore because of yesterday.

"What happened?", Mingyu asked worriedly.

"Nothing... Just an insect bit me... Just like you..."