27

Players: Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Soonyoung, (Jun & Myungho, not playing anymore), Seokmin, Chan.

Round 1: Seokmin Soonyoung
Round 2: Chan Jeonghan
Round 3: Cheol Myungho
Round 4: Soonyoung Chan
Round 5: Jun Myungho

Chan spinned the bottle without asking as he realised the couple are not gonna be over any sooner which caught everyone's attention. It stopped on Seokmin. Second person, Soonyoung.

"Play a Call of Duty game in 'GUN GAME' mode and become the MVP. Easy? Play being fucked by the first person in doggy style (A real gun inside you 🌚)."

Soonyoung gulped as he is not good with the TECHNOLOGY!!!!

Rules explained for GUN GAME mode:

- 5 vs 5 team match
- Every kill with a gun will lead your gun to change. Kill until you reach melee which will be the last kill and your team will win and you will be the MVP. (Scorestreaks weapons aren't included)
- Or team should attain 60 kills to win and you should've the highest score to become the MVP.

Authornim plays COD the whole day and that is why she is so lazy to write 🥲 but authornim sucks at playing.

Cheol opened the game for him on his phone and passed it to Soonyoung. It wasn't the first time he saw the game. He is just not good at playing.

Seokmin without giving a hint, pushed Soonyoung on the bed that took him aback.

"Ya-"

"Sush! I am impatient. ", Seokmin said pulling off Soonyoung's pants and then taking off his own while Soonyoung was busy trying to understand the controls.

"It doesn't feel good hyung. Can we like strip the whole?" Seokmin asked.

"Maeumdaerohae" Soonyoung replied not really paying attention to his words.

Seokmin pulled out his tee. (Soonyoung was topless as off the first round)

He turned Soonyoung on his back, his palms touching the bed and legs on the floor.

"Should I prepare you hyung?" Seokmin asked and Soonyoung nodded in response.

Seokmin stretched his cheeks to take a proper look at his hole. It was already wet. He licked his own finger, filling it with his saliva and trace his finger around the entrance.

Soonyoung was holding the phone while his head rested on the soft mattress. He flinched when Seokmin inserted one of his long fingers, exploring his inners.

He then made the fingers into two, stretching the entrance big. Soonyoung suppressed his moans under the mattress. Jeonghan could do nothing but to guard the doors.

Soonyoung was trying to play a trial game which being prepared for the major. And he was losing it so bad. He was resurrecting just to get killed within next few seconds and he ended up losing with a large margin.

"What is wrong with this game? Is one everyone here a hacker?" He asked frustrating over the very first trial.

"Wait..." Cheol realised it was his fault.

"You are playing with players of level 200 as it is my account... I will make a newbie account for you... sorry..." Cheol said taking his phone from him and creating a new account for him.

Jeonghan was throwing daggers at him for his stupidity. He threw a ball at him that hit right on his forehead and then bounced making the glasses on the side table fall down. The glasses shattered made a lot of noise.

"Fuck!!!!"

The couple went under the duvet on the bed, pretending to sleep. Chan threw the cards under the bed. Seokmin and Soonyoung hiding in the bathroom.

The whole room was mess.

"Kids! Are you okay?" Mrs Yoon asked outside the door, knocking.

"Yeah, we are fine..." Jeonghan answered without opening the door.

"Jeonghan, open the door beta."

Jeonghan hesitating, opened the door for his parents. He couldn't look up at them. Cheol was cleaning up the glass shreds with his bare hands.

"Cheol, no... why are you picking the glass with your hands." She said rushing for him.

"You should be careful man. You are 18 already and still Don't know how to take care of yourself. "

Mrs Yoon caressed his hand softly, removing small glass pieces still present on his palm.

Jeonghan brought the broom and cleaned the shreds of glass.

Mr and Mrs Yoon didn't question them much. She found aura to be not that good but she didn't want to ask them much.

"Where are Seokmin and Soonyoung?" She asked.

"They... they are in the bathroom..." Jeonghan answered stuttering.

"Together?"

"We just gave them a dare that they have to stay in the bathroom and not fight for next 10 minutes." Cheol made an excuse before Jeonghan could say anything.

She then looked at Chan, who was innocently looking at her.

"Aigoo, my little Channie. Aren't you tired?" She asked ruffling his smooth hair.

Chan nodded and pointed at Jeonghan, "Hyungs are playing, I want to play too."

"You children... really... sleep after your stupid little games." She said before saying good nights and left the room.

Jeonghan finally took a breath in relief and hugged Cheol as he saved him.

Chan pulled out the cards back and they sat back down. Jun and Myungho really fell asleep peacefully. Chan wasn't having it. He pulled out the duvet harshly making them flinch.

With sleepy eyes, they sat on the corners with others while Seokmin and Soonyoung got back in their position.

Upcoming Chapter:

Soonyoung had no energy left in him and hence Seokmin spinned the bottle and it stopped on Jeonghan. He wasn't getting a good feeling about it from the very start. He spinned the bottle and it stopped on...

The Card Read:

"Play 'Seven minutes in Heaven' and end this game."

~♡~

AUTHORNIM IS SHADY AS ALWAYS