32

"Jeonghan-ah..."

"First of all, what are you doing here?", Jeonghan asked crossing his hands on his chest and leaning on Jisoo, a little.

"What do you mean? This is my-", Seungcheol stopped himself before he could say anything further.

"So... you lied. Huh?", Jeonghan asked smirking.

"You're supposed to be shut about me and Jisoo. You have no choice Hyung.", Jeonghan offered. He pecked Jisoo's cheek and Jisoo was so damn enjoying the feud.

"As for that, we don't have to worry. I have recorded yours and your fling's moans in my phone. Just so you know, the walls are thin in this house.", Jisoo said putting out his phone. Seungcheol almost punched Jisoo but Jeonghan came in between.

"YOU'RE NOT TOUCHING HIM!!", Jeonghan pushed Cheol.

Did you just...

"Fine! Date him! Have SEX! Whatever!!"

Cheol walked into his room slamming the door on the way. Jeonghan sighed and asked Jisoo to stay there as he walked inside the lion's den.

As soon as he entered, he was pinned to the wall by Cheol. His wrists locked and raised up.

"Hyung-"

"You seem to be enjoying torturing me, huh?" Cheol asked intimidating Jeonghan.

"Which hand did you use to touch him? Or, did you sleep with him already?" He bombarded all the emotions he had in himself.

"You're talking as if you didn't sleep with anyone." Jeonghan said, not looking into his eyes.

"Say it again!" Cheol ordered, raising his chin up.

"Hyungie, why are yo-"

"Can he satisfy you better than me?" He asked gritting his teeth.

"Its not abou-"

Before Jeonghan could complete his sentence, Cheol attached his lips. He sucked every corner, exploring him inside with his tongue.

"Did he touch you like this?" Cheol asked putting his hand inside Jeonghan's tshirt making him almost leave a moan but Cheol didn't let his moan out by kissing deeper.

Sometimes licking then biting the lip. Just before Cheol could tear his lip, Jeonghan bit back, taking him off guard. He pushed him off of himself.

Cheol bit his own lip, tasting the flavour left on Jeonghan, left on it.

Jeonghan pushed Cheol on the bed, hovering over him.

"You think you're the only jealous type?" Jeonghan asked running his finger around Cheol's face.

Once he made himself comfortable on his torso, he threw his tshirt off of himself. His hands tracing every corner of him, making Cheol hard in his pants. Jeonghan could feel the aching wood under him.

He thumped up and down over the clothed wood, giving it friction. He continued until he leaked, wetting his pant.

Jeonghan playfully leaned to whisper, "Court me better next time."

He got up, picking up his tshirt, and wearing it on the way, acting as if nothing much happened.

They both came out of the room one after the other. Cheol didn't have an amused face but it was better than before. Jisoo sighed in relief.

"I have bought dinner. Let's eat.", Cheol said with no expression on his face.

They sat on the dining table. Jisoo was sitting beside Cheol and Jeonghan was sitting on the opposite.

Jisoo playfully locked Jeonghan's toe with his. Jeonghan almost choked on his food but somehow managed to put a poker face and continued munching his food.

Jisoo continued his tease. His toe reached Jeonghan's inner thigh and stopped there. Jeonghan did the same but he didn't stop. His foot went inside his shorts and playfully touched his balls.

Jisoo was trying hard to not loose his composure coz of the sensitive touches. Jeonghan smirked looking at the scene.

Cheol could literally see Jeonghan doing it on Jisoo. Even Jeonghan knew that Cheol knew. He only wanted a reaction from him but Cheol didn't give any. Even though Cheol was preparing a punishment, he would give to Jeonghan for playing with him.

Jisoo punched the table in frustration startling the other two. They were taken aback by the loud noise, since they were lost in each other subconsciously.

"What is wrong with you?", Cheol asked almost shouting.

"Nothing...", he replied shrugging and left the table with his empty plate to the kitchen.

Jeonghan followed him as his plate was empty but Cheol stayed as he still had some food left.

"What happened Jisoo-ya~~", Jeonghan whispered seductively. His grip on the plate grew harder.

He calmly placed his plate in the sink and turned to Jeonghan. "See what you did.", he said pointing his erection.

Jeonghan leaned on him placing his plate in the sink behind Jisoo. Jeonghan's hands travelled inside his short holding his member.

Jisoo almost moaned but Jeonghan kissed him and it somehow suppressed the sound. But the slow sloppy sound of their wet kiss was quite audible since the house was calm and it was irking Cheol. He could clearly everything happening inside the kitchen.

"Just let me know when you guys would be finished. So I can put my plate in the sink.", Cheol said holding his plate in his hand which was usually kept higher than required. He was leaning on the door looking at the people having no shame making out in the open. Especially, the person he is obsessed with.

Jeonghan-ah, you're gonna regret it totally.