39

After a few minutes, Cheol threw their swimwear on their faces. He escorted them to the rooms he booked. One for himself and other for the said couple.

They enjoyed the sea food and the scenario of the night sea. It was aesthetic.

Jisoo and Jeonghan hugged each other in their room's balcony. The cold breeze hitting their skin but they found warmth in each other's embrace.

"Shall we try something new today?" Jeonghan asked. Jeonghan escorted him to bed and made him sit on his knees. He asked him to close his eyes and pulled out a ribbon tieing it up around Jisoo's eyes.

Jeonghan now traced his hand around Jisoo's face teasing him with his touch. He now tied another ribbon around his wrists, locking him up.

Jisoo was tied up and blind. He had no means to move. All he could do was to sense the things around him.

Jeonghan went off the bed and a click on the door was heard. Cheol entered quietly into the room and Jeonghan made sure the door was locked properly.

Cheol couldn't stop himself and attacked Jeonghan immediately, biting his neck like a wild animal. Jeonghan was fighting the urge to moan loudly and ended up getting pinned to the wall. Cheol grabbed his neck, and pulled their pants off.

Jisoo heard the sounds of things being displaced. He was getting nervous and before he could say anything, he was pushed on the bed.

"Did I make you wait for too long?" Jeonghan whispered in his ears.

"No" Jisoo replied. Though he wasn't having a good feeling. He trusted him.

Jeonghan pulled Jisoo's tshirt off his body and then slid his shorts out. He sat on his torso making himself comfortable. He took off his own shirt throwing it randomly.

Cheol grabbed Jeonghan's breast from his back, hugging him and sucking his neck.

Jeonghan stretched his arms in the air to loose his stiffness and then leaned forward to pick an ice cube from the side table, putting it in his mouth.

He applied oil on Jisoo's chest and while massaging him, he kissed Cheol with the ice cube in his mouth. Both sucked the ice between their lips until they were numb enough to not feel it.

He put another ice in his mouth and kissed Jisoo's cheek with ice touching Jisoo's skin. Jeonghan moved his lips all the way down to his crotch. He took the cube out of his mouth and rubbed it on his erection.

At the same time, Cheol took an ice, and circled it around Jeonghan's hole. He almost lost his balance at his sensitive part being abused.

Jisoo's moans turned louder and they were becoming more pleasant in Jeonghan's ears but someone was getting jealous by it and ended up tearing Jeonghan's bottom lip.

"Jeonghan-ah... Stop teasing..."

Jeonghan pinned Jisoo's tied up hands on the headboard and suckered his neck, leaving a purple hickey with his blooded lips.

"Turn around" Jeonghan ordered but in a polite way.

Jeonghan got off Jisoo's torso but his hand still pinning him to board, Jisoo turned. He spanked Jisoo's cheeks a little harsher than Jisoo expected and a loud cry echoed in the room.

"Come on Jisoo-ya, be a good boy"

Jisoo nodded in reply and bit his lip. Jeonghan spanked him again and Jisoo let out a moan.

"Now, that's what I like. "

Jeonghan leaned on him feeling his body with his hands and then moved a cm away. He moved back and forth rubbing his erected nipples on Jisoo's bare back and licking his earlobe.

But his eyes were concentrated on Cheol, who was sitting on the couch with his wood standing straight and looking at Jeonghan like an alpha in his heat.

He harshly pulled Jisoo's hair, kissing his neck again. He then tied his legs, and locked his limbs together in a yoga position.

Jeonghan got down from the bed to enjoy the view.

"Jeonghan-"

"Ssssshhhhh!!!"

Jeonghan spread Jisoo's legs and a tear left Jisoo's eyes. He cried on the pillow instead of letting it out. Jeonghan playfully licked his hole and then his tongue tickled his insides. He inserted one finger in him and then two then three at once. It felt as if Jeonghan was having a revenge on him.

He positioned his thing at the hole, circling it over the edges. He went him in a go and waited for Jisoo to get used to his size. Jeonghan then started at a slow pace which turned out to be a starter. He increased his pace. Jeonghan's moans were muffled too as Cheol was doing the same with him. He was desperately trying not to show it.

Jeonghan cummed inside Jisoo, Cheol cummed inside Jeonghan and then fell on the bed exhausted. Jeonghan laughed which made Jisoo laugh.

"I will set you free after I take a shower. I like seeing you like this." Jeonghan said and left the room. Jisoo was patiently waiting to be released. As Jeonghan took the shower unusually longer than Jisoo wanted him.

Jeonghan was pinned on the cold floor, his hands raised up and grabbed by Cheol. Him hovering over Jeonghan. He softly placed a kiss on his forehead and went inside him.

He pegged in him very gently. It was like all his lust from before vanished. He was smiling at Jeonghan adoring him. Cheol removed his hair from his sweaty forehead.

"I wanna love you like this forever, Yoon Jeonghan-ssi..." Cheol whispered into his ears. Jeonghan's eyes teared up.

"I love you hyungie... please fill me up..."

Cheol filled him up and stayed in him to let it drip out while kissing him, caressing his head.

After a while of being treated like a baby, Jeonghan came back with a wet cloth and cleaned Jisoo's hole that was leaking his cum out.

"Jeonghan, set me free..."

Jeonghan opened the ribbons around him. Jisoo removed his eye ribbon and looked at Jeonghan. Jisoo was exhausted and fell on the bed as if he was a corpse.

Jeonghan laughed and pulled him out of the bed, helping him to walk.

"Now you know how it feels to be fucked."

~♡~

Was this sick enough?