47

"I hope so.... but that child..." Jeonghan asked pointing to the baby.

"Me and my girlfriend adopted him after we ran away from home. We were recently watching old videos of us together. One of them was you forcing Chan to call himself your aegi. And Hansol has catches the phrase. He always goes 'Jeonghan hyung aegi'. The kid is so funny." She answered.

"Yeah... he is cute..." Before he could say anything, he received a call from Wook asking him about his whereabouts. He said his goobyes and went back to home.

Am I gonna end up like her...

He had mixed feelings about everything going on. Even though he wasn't liking anything in his life, he was even more terrified.

He was fully sweaty when he reached home and his legs gave up once he entered into the bathtub filled with hot water. It was quite soothing and taking away his tiredness and his now heavy legs.

He closed his eyes, feeling the stress going out of his body and relaxed for a while.

Suddenly, he left someone hugging his body from his back and kissing his neck. The faint smell of caramel filled his nostrils.

Hyungie...

"Jeonghan-ah... mianhae... Hyungiega Jinjja mianhae..." He cried on his shoulders.

Jeonghan too shed a few tears and didn't speak a truth. He wanted to say alot of things but he was frozen in his warm embrace.

"Jeonghan-ah..." Cheol spoke and received a hum from Jeonghan in response.

"Can we together... forever..."

Jeonghan didn't answer. Instead, he got up from tub, wrapped a towel and walked out of the bathroom. Cheol followed.

"Jeonghan-ah..."

Cheol was pinned to the wall by force. Jeonghan was grabbing his neck even though he didn't choke. His eyes were red and full of anger. But tears were falling down too.

Whether it was anger or resentment, he was totally under his hormones control. He bit his shoulder harshly digging into his skin until it started bleeding. Cheol squirmed in pain but Jeonghan's hold over his neck was still tight.

"Is it painful my alpha?" He asked gritting his teeth. It wasn't sensual but rather commanding and Cheol wasn't in a position to answer.

He turned him around making him face the wall and playfully sniffed his neck. He whispered, "You still smell like a caramel. Just like the day we did it for the first time. The best gift I ever received on my birthday was you Cheol Hyungie."

17 Years Ago ( Jeonghan's First Birthday)

The house was decorated with balloons and children were running around the house wearing party caps, enjoying the food on the table.

The elders were sitting in the living room, waiting for the only guests who still didn't reach as their flight was delayed. Baby Han was being annoyed by all the children making noises inside the house. Being cranky was an everyday thing for him and his parents were used to it now. He didn't smile even a little today.

It was almost 9 and they still didn't arrive. Jeonghan was crying on his mumma's arms as he was sleepy and the cake was still not cut.

It was getting too late as the children had to leave, so they decided to cut the cake. But Jeonghan wasn't ready for it. He wasn't holding the plastic knife in his hand and throwing it away when they forcefully gave him.

So the parents decided to cut it themselves. Jeonghan started beating his mom with his small hands, not letting her cut it.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" The lady rushed cutting through the crowd and finally reached her destiny.

"Here comes our guests... finally!!" Mumma Yoon greeted the lady who was the reason for event being delayed.

"I am sorry... We were stuck in the traffic." She apologized.

"Its okay. You're on time. We haven't cut the cake yet." Mrs Yoon replied.

She then turned her attention on the baby in her arms.

"Aigoo! Uri Cheolie, you have grown so much in a few months." Mrs Yoon said pulling Cheol's cheek. The big eyed baby laughed, clapping in happiness.

"Our Baby Han has grown too." Mrs Choi said ruffling Jeonghan's baby hair. He was suddenly quiet after their arrival and behaving better.

Cheol made grabby hands towards Han and Han hid his head on his mumma's shoulders. He then secretly looked at Cheol through the gap, pouting at him.

They finally got on the stage. This time Jeonghan voluntarily took the knife and showed it to Cheol. The young parents laughed and made the boys stand together. Cheol and Jeonghan held the knife together and cut the cake a little. Jeonghan finally laughed when the baby Cheol placed a kiss on his cheek. The crows went just awww, cooing at the one year old babies. It was the first time they met.

"Jeong- han"

"Hyung- ie"