26

Players: Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Soonyoung, Jun, Myungho, Seokmin, Chan.

Round 1: Seokmin Soonyoung
Round 2: Chan Jeonghan
Round 3: Cheol Myungho

The game was getting harder and the cousins were only going insane with the upcoming challenges.

Readers be like: Who asked u to play it? Its so inappropriate... Why did u stop playing?Please continue!!!!

Myungho spinned the bottle and it pointed to Soonyoung. The second person Chan.

"Pin the second person to the mirror and strip their upper body and give a hickey above their nipple. Not allowed to wear your clothes back."

Chan gulped a huge lump of saliva as Soonyoung read the card.

Soonyoung took Chan infront of the dressing mirror in the room and made Chan face the mirror. He back hugged him, unbuttoning this shirt carefully.

He pulled down the shirt softly off his skin. The baby wasn't really a baby. His body was perfectly toned compared to his hyung.

Soonyoung ruffled his hair babying him and then harshly pulled his hair to his own shoulders and suckling his neck. His eyes changed from a cub to a fierce tiger.

That was not what mentioned in the card!!!

Soonyoung turned Chan to face him and pinned him to the mirror, lowering his gaze. He held his chest with his hand and sucked his nipple like there's no tomorrow. Chan couldn't stand on his feet anymore and relied on Soonyoung's hold.

 Chan couldn't stand on his feet anymore and relied on Soonyoung's hold

Chan could barely hold his moans. The way Chan was reacting, his every cousin felt. They all were getting hard in their pants as they felt. It was as if they all wanted Chan for themselves.

He nibbled his right erected nipple while sucking his left one, making it sore and painful after he was done making a hickey around.

Chan fell down as he couldn't feel his own legs and was breathing heavily. The purple hickey was like cherry on top. He was sweaty and so did his hyungs. When a looked at his hyungs, they all looked needy and they would eat him at this point.

"Hyungdeul!!" He almost screamed to bring them back to their senses.

Chan finally sat on his position and spun the bottle. It stopped on Jun. The second person is Myungho. The only couple in the group.

"Sit on First Person's face, naked. First Person can choose to eat the Second Person. The game ends for you both but you two need to stay naked until the game ends for others."

Jun and Myungho stood up without hesitation. They quickly took off each other's clothes as if they were in a hurry.

Myungho sat on Jun's face, arching his back a little. Jun licked his testicle, tickling him. His hands positioning him right on the place. He made Myungho to up and down on his face, while pinching his now erected nipples.

Myungho moaned louder with every touch he received. But not loud enough for someone from downstairs to hear it since he was biting his forehand to cover his mouth.

 But not loud enough for someone from downstairs to hear it since he was biting his forehand to cover his mouth

They continued for next 20 minutes as if there were no other people in the room. Myungho fell on his back when he couldn't do anymore. He held Jun's member on his hole and took him inside in a go. He bit Jun's shoulder to stop his moans, leaving a bite mark there.

Chan spinned the bottle without asking as he realised they're not gonna be over and sooner which caught everyone's attention. It stopped on Seokmin. Second person, Soonyoung.

"Play a Call of Duty game in 'rapid fire' mode and become the MVP. Easy? Play being fucked by the first person in doggy style."