50

After that day, Cheol and Jeonghan started living together. Even though, their parents weren't fond of their relationship but they still didn't meddle. They just wanted their kids to not reveal they are cousins to people who don't know them and not reveal their current relationship to people who know them.

"Hyungie-ya... I am really hungry..." Jeonghan shouted from the living room munching the fruits kept in a plate kept on the small table infront of him.

"Coming!" Cheol replied carrying a try with 2 bowls of hot ramyeon made for them.

He walked out of the kitchen and saw Jeonghan happily watching "My Love from the Star" on the television.

"You seem to be too much into the drama these days." Cheol said placing the bowls on the table and caressed Jeonghan's hair.

"You see, the way he kissed her in the middle of the air when she was down. Damn... he takes so much care about her." Jeonghan blabbered, still looking at the screen.

"I take care of you too..." Cheol said caressing Jeonghan's now pot sized belly. He was due next week. So Cheol took a 3 weeks leave from his college saying he was going out on a family vacation.

"You do." Jeonghan replied nodding cutely. His eyes finally fell on the freshly prepared hot ramyeon infront of him. He smelled the bowl and it felt like heaven.

He splurged the noodles as if he was eating after a long day.

"Slowly Jeonghan-ah... No one else is going to eat your food."

"I know, but babies are craving for it. They are asking me to eat fast." Jeonghan replied still focused on the food.

"Sure sure. You need to eat for three anyways." Cheol said, adoring the angel infront of him. Jeonghan quickly finished his bowl, drinking the soup when he looked at Cheol who hasn't touched his food yet.

"You ain't eating?" He asked.

"I am full looking at you eating so happily." Cheol said smiling at him.

"Aeyyyyyyy... Come..."

Jeonghan took Cheol's bowl, rolling some noodles around the chopsticks and fed Cheol. He happily ate the ramyeon. Just when Cheol was about to walk out with the empty bowls, Jeonghan called him back.

"Hyung, they are kicking again." Jeonghan said feeling the motion inside his stomach. Cheol kept the tray on the side and kneeled infront of Jeonghan. He rested his head on Jeonghan's womb lightly, feeling the small kicks from inside.

"They must have liked the food they ate. They're lively again." Jeonghan said caressing Cheol's head on his womb.

"You liked the food dada prepared for you aegi-ya? Come out fast then, we can make everything you want." Cheol spoke to the babies.

Two days later, Jeonghan started experiencing mild contractions and was rushed to the hospital. Their parents soon reached upon getting the news. Cheol sat beside Jeonghan's bed, caressing his hand softly while Jeonghan was going through worst pains.

"Please... please stop... its so painful..." Jeonghan cried when the contractions started getting more and more painful and were lasting longer than the previous ones. And the doctors were only saying he wasn't dilated enough.

"Please take them out of me. Please..."

Jeonghan was getting louder, frustrated, anxious, and every other thing you could imagine.

Cheol could only sit there, pitying Jeonghan's state but also guilty that only Jeonghan has to go through that pain alone while he couldn't help him in anyway.

"You motherfucker! If you ever get me pregnant again, I am gonna kill you for sure. Aaahhh" Jeonghan shouted at Cheol and pushed him away.

Doctors came rushing hearing Jeonghan shout. It was the right time.

"Okay Jeonghan, breath heavily and try pushing the baby." Dr Hoon said to Jeonghan. Jeonghan tried as hard as he could but they weren't even near.

"Push one more time." Dr Hoon said and Jeonghan tried his best.

"Okay okay. I can see the head of one. Push a little more harder."

After trying multiple minutes of pushing and draining, including the contractions, Jeonghan finally gave birth to his first child, a boy. He was already exhausted and fell on the bed like a corpse.

The loud cry filled the OT and another contraction hit him. The second child was in a rush to come out, without giving any rest to his appa. Jeonghan fell unconscious after his second child, again a boy.

Cheol got worried and hugged Jeonghan, even though he was informed it was normal and he would be conscious. The nurses took the children to clean them.

After 2 hours, Jeonghan finally opened his eyes. And the scenario infront of him filled his eyes with tears. Their parents playing with the babies and the babies looked so adorable laughing in their embrace.

"Oh, you woke up." Cheol asked smiling at his angel. Jeonghan couldn't look into his eyes.

"I... I am sorry... I pushed you..." Jeonghan stuttered.

"Its okay Han-ah. Even though I wasn't feeling the pain but I could see how you were going through it. You were strong my angel." Cheol said side hugging him.

"You wanna hold the baby?" Cheol asked and Jeonghan nodded.

Yuna handed Jeonghan, the baby and Jeonghan couldn't hold up his tears.

"They're... they're so adorable..." He said looking into the big doe eyes that were looking at him. Those eyes seemed like it were his world.

Cheol was holding the other baby and sat beside him.

"Shouldn't we take picture of the new borns and their parents?" Yuna asked and Aera clicked a picture of the new family of 4.

"Did you guys decide the names?" Aera asked and the couple smiled.

"Yes, the first born is Dal(달) and the second born is Byeol(별)." Jeonghan replied adoring his babies. He couldn't take his eyes off of the fallen angels.

"We will give you some alone time." Yuna said and the elders walked out of the room leaving the couple inside.

Cheol leaned, placing a peck on Jeonghan's lips and said, "My angel gave birth to two more angels."

Cheol sat beside Jeonghan on the bed and Jeonghan rested his head on Cheol's shoulders, inhaling his caramel scent.

"Byeol looks like you." Cheol said looking at his babies.

"And Dal looks like you." Jeonghan replied stealing a kiss from his baby.

"You wanna hold both of them at once?" Cheol asked and gave Jeonghan the other baby. Jeonghan held the babies on the either sides and he looked so adorable in Cheol's eyes, trying to manage both babies at once. He was fighting his happy tears.

He quickly took out his phone, turning the camera on. He snapped a picture and captioned 'My Cheonsa, My Dal, and My Byeol with a Camel'.